Bachelor in Paradise 2

“Bachelor in Paradise” Finale Recap Incl When Does the “Bachelor” Start Filming?

-We began picking up where we left off last Monday night, and that’s Ashley asking Jared for a date after essentially begging Chris Harrison for a date card. You know you’ve reached the level of desperation when you’re asking the show to go out of their way to accommodate you, as opposed to the guy you like, you know, showing any interest in you whatsoever. Sooooo yeah. Ashley got her date with Jared that became an overnight date. And we’ve basically been teased for a week by the show with “Did she or didn’t she lose her virginity?” Please. Not to mention Ashley spoiled it last week on social media when she sent out this tweet last Monday night:

And when you present a guy with an overnight date card and his response is, “I’d love to spend the night with you. Lets just see what happens” you know he certainly isn’t all that interested. Then again, we’ve known this all season and Ashley is still probably holding out hope that he’ll change his mind about her someday.

-Mikey and Juelia need to have a talk. Well, Mikey needs to have a talk with her because after coming back on the show just for her, and watching some Lucha Libre wrestling, he’s not feeling anything romantic with her and needs to end it. He tells her he can’t lead her on, she’s a special person, she deserves the best, and every other breakup cliché you can throw in there. Of course Juelia didn’t take it well because she realized she was going to leave the island alone, and she came on the show looking for a husband. Everyone else loved saying in their ITM’s that Juelia came on to find a father for her child. Note: A former single mom (she’s since remarried) friend of mine gave me her thoughts on that. This is what she texted me Sunday night when people were saying over and over she’s looking for a father for her child.

“I’m so sick of people saying Juelia wants to find a father for her child. It’s such a stereotype and it’s sh**ty. She’s looking for a quality husband I’m sure, but not a ‘father for her child.’” That makes it seem like she’s so desperate. As a former single mom I take such offense to the repeated use of that phrase. Like I was looking for a partner, a husband, someone I loved. But never a “father for my child.”

Well there you go. Single moms weigh in. I’m guessing you all probably agree with that. Oh yeah, the text she sent me a minute later? “Who’s this Jaclyn chick? She’s disgusting.” Well ok then.

-Speaking of Jaclyn, she asks Justin on a date that he says yes to. Then Cassandra enters the show, which you know means that Jaclyn is S.O.L. I guess because Cassandra and Justin both have sons, it makes sense that they go on a date. She pulls him aside to talk to him and he tells her he’s already accepted a date with Jaclyn, “but if we’re being honest, I’d rather go on a date with you.” Translation: I think you’re hotter than Jaclyn so I’m trading up. But Justin being the gentleman he is, goes and talks to Jaclyn and tell her he has to take back his acceptance of her date and go out with Cassandra. This then gave us Jaclyn’s one liner of the night. “I guess the keys to success on this show are A) have a kid B) talk to fruits and vegetables C) talk to animals and raccoons or D) be a complete psychopath.” Yep. That pretty much covers everything. Don’t forget Playboy model, cruise ship singer, Gluten-free spokeswoman, and the ability to talk to every guy before the show without none of them knowing you’re talking to her. That should just about do it. And since you don’t fit into any of the categories, you’re screwed.

-So since there’s no available man there for Jaclyn to date now, Nick comes to the rescue. No, not to date her, but to steal her date card away. He wants to ask Sam on a date and asks Jaclyn for her date card. Of course, Jaclyn is still holding a $250k grudge against Nick for eliminating her and Ed on BP3, then not splitting the money with her best friend. Kinda hasn’t let that one go and she lets Nick know about it, so, she’s gonna make him embarrass himself before she gives him the date card. She wants him rolling around on the sand like a swimsuit model. Really? Of all the things Jaclyn could make a guy beg for a date card for that’s all he had to do? Sure it was silly, but at least make the guy go streaking on the beach or something like that. Rolling in the sand on national TV? C’mon Jaclyn, you could’ve done better than that. I know, make him show America all his texts to Sam before the show. Especially the good ones. We found out last night during their overnight date when Nick said they’ve talking for 3 months before the show. I mean, there’s gotta be some good sexts in those 3 months, no? Make him show us that, not flop around in the sand like a fish out of water.

-Justin and Cassandra have their date in San Pancho. They go horseback riding, they talk about their kids, and they kiss on the beach telling us what an amazing connection they have together. So much so, that pretty much immediately after filming was over, they were no longer talking and she had hopped on Jonathan. So yeah, is there really a reason to recap these two’s courtship that consisted of one regular date and one overnight date before they decided to leave the island a couple? So bizarre.

-Hey guess what? Jared is FINALLY telling Ashley that he wants no part of her. When they came back from their overnight date, it was clear that no sex had taken place. Hell, I don’t even know if there was even any nudity. Or first base action. But us viewers have seen for six weeks that he’s not really into her, even though she hadn’t. So he finally sits her down on the “bed of death” as I like to call it where so many breakups have taken place this season, and tells her that the relationship isn’t going anywhere and he’s gonna go home now. Ashley says she understands his decision, they embrace, and he leaves. Uhhhh, who am I kidding? She wailed away like a high school senior dumped at prom and couldn’t possibly understand why Jared wouldn’t want her. I would list the reasons on here but I want to keep today’s column under 10 pages so I’ll spare you. Lets just say what was obvious to us never seemed to register with a 26 year old virgin. Maybe someday it will, but I highly doubt it. I’m pretty convinced Ashley I. is going to be the female Chris Bukowski and will show up on “Bachelor in Paradise” every season until she gives her V-card away.

-Nick and Samantha’s date had them meeting up with Chef Josefina Santacruz who fed them food and dessert til their bellies exploded. Can I rant for just a second. You saw on the DWTS cast they have their first husband and wife team of Alexa PenaVega and her husband Carlos. Look, I have no problem if when someone gets married they want to keep their maiden name, but for the love of all things good, can we throw a hyphen in there? Or a space? Because Alexa Vega married Carlos Pena, can we at least go with Alexa Pena-Vega or Alex Pena Vega? Is that too much to ask? I shouldn’t be bothered this much by the lack of a small dash, but I am. I bring this up because when I saw Chef Josefina Santacruz written like that on screen, it reminded me of them. And while we’re at it, hey Josefina, why don’t you throw in a hyphen or maybe a space, huh? I’ve never seen Santacruz written that way. Where was I? Oh yeah, Sam and Nick. The only interesting thing from this date is when they were at dinner, Sam asked him, “What made you want to pursue me so much?” Wow. Talk about fishing for compliments. Geez. I think everyone has pretty much nailed it on the head when it comes to Sam. She knows she’s attractive and has basically had guys eating out of the palm of her hand pretty much her whole life. Does anyone really believe she came on this show looking for a boyfriend?

1. caffeinequeen

September 8, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Is there some financial incentive to breaking up on camera? I have to wonder… Why wouldn’t Kirk take the Fantasy Suite date with Carly and explain that he wasn’t where she was when they were alone? I never understood him to say he wanted to end it, just that his feelings weren’t as strong. Once she shut down, that was the end of it.
    I felt bad for her because she wanted it so much. Probably too much. Wa-a-a-a-y too early to be talking about a future that includes children. I actually have some sympathy for Kirk too. It’s not that surprising that he was uncertain for about a week. It’s a showmance and probably hard to figure out how or if that transfers when you go back to your normal lives.

2. dogmomma

September 8, 2015 at 11:46 AM

Thanks to the spoilers, nothing surprised me last night. I loved the Jade/Tanner story line but wish we could have seen more of them during the season. Makes me wonder if there will be a big ABC wedding in January for them since they seem to have a very large fan base. There was a lot of love for them on twitter last night.

3. ashleigh11

September 8, 2015 at 11:47 AM

Kirk explained that fairly early on Carly had told him that she had a tendency to run from a relationship at the first sign of a red flag or a problem and how this really resonated with him. He probably felt like if he had pumped the brakes in the early stages when he was feeling doubts, Carly would have jumped ship immediately or the relationship would have self-destructed prematurely, before he had a chance to really figure things out in his own head. Considering the whole thing was around three weeks, I don’t think it’s crazy to consider that he needed that time to first explore the relationship and then come to terms with what he really wanted.

If Carly had presented herself as more of a calm, cool girl who was open to real feedback ‘in the moment’, Kirk may have felt more comfortable opening up earlier on. I know that’s the way she *tries* to present herself, but the way she blew up and then went on to Taylor Swift him and be so angry about something that lasted maybe a week or so longer than a lot of typical ‘vacation flings’ shows she’s overly ruled by her emotions.

It sucks that she was blindsided (we’ve all been there) but I really do think Kirk felt like if he’d expressed any real doubt earlier on, she would have pulled back hard and ran and maybe it would have sabotaged something good. He let things play out with rose-coloured glasses and sadly this has made him ‘the bad guy’ to a lot of viewers.

4. msscarlett

September 8, 2015 at 12:15 PM

I created an account just to add that I second what Steve’s friend said about everybody saying Juelia was looking for a “father for her child”. They sound ignorant! Not that I should be surprised. . but damn. . they must have said that 50 times this season.

5. angelfish

September 8, 2015 at 12:28 PM

When Juelia brought up her daughter many times, had conversations with her daughter on camera and explained how important her daughter was through the entire run of the show, what else were we supposed to think about the guy Juelia supposedly wanted?

Juelia led with her child every time. JJ didn’t, Justin didn’t, Jonathan didn’t. Even Juelia’s friends referred to the child in almost every instance as being the reason Juelia was looking for a man. Oh, and Juelia deserved “love”. That too.

6. purplerayne

September 8, 2015 at 12:50 PM

Oh boy:

1) these folks spend 24/7 with each other. 3 weeks of dating nonstop probably equals a few months in the real world. its natural the talk of kids will eventually come up at some point with the person you have been exclusive with since day one. heck, they might have even discussed burial preferences lol it was probably a general conversation about future plans, not a big deal.

2) Reality Steve is making up excuses for Kirk because he’s projecting his own recent experience into the situation. Jared and Dan werent swept up by the romantic setting to tell their respective partners that they werent feeling it, so there are no excuses for Kirk. You dont make plans like that (to attend an important family event) to change your mind the very next day. ESPECIALLY when Carly told him it was cool if it was too much too soon. She gave him an out and he choose instead to give her a false sense of security. Lame.

3) “Talking about things” is just a way for the person doing the dumping to feel good about themselves. They want to convince the dumpee to see it their way. We have all been there. Its a way to feel less guilty about the situation.

4) On After Show Carly pointed out that editing made it seems her feelings were one sided, that editing didnt show Kirk vocalizing his interest and feelings. No doubt they did this to build up their storyline. But that makes Kirk look even worse. Viewers wouldve given him a pass if like Jared he seemed apprehensive….but he wasnt. So the fact that he backed out at last minute makes me think he stayed on in paradise only to collect a bigger paycheck and build up his social media following (for his personal training business).

5) I give major props to Jade for picking the one guy that seems normal. The fact that she went for the non flashy guy from KC who works in auto finance makes me believe she really did want love and not fame. Good for her.

September 8, 2015 at 2:08 PM

I’ve been on Carly for a while as a nightmare for a girlfriend. But, regardless, when you have someone who’s built up some big relationship in their mind and start talking about kids less than three weeks in…. Houston, we have a problem.

Carly came across as desperate and, as I’ve stated before, very hyper-critical and petty. Not to mention the horror show that is her hair and eye brows. I can only imagine that her carpet maintenance must have left something to be desired as well.

I’ve been on both ends, as I’m sure we all have been, on the dumping experience. You really can’t win. If you get dumped the other person is an idiot. Selfish, lying, cheating, whatever. If you do the dumping, you’re just being honest, being true to yourself & don’t want to hurt the other person. It’s all in the perceptions. To me, Kirk just cut his losses. He didn’t want to drag Carly and her baggage back to the US. I’m sure once he expressed that thought, the producers were sure to want him to do it on camera. They’ve had so little that’s interesting to show that…. well, showing Carly in post breakup melt down was definitely going to make the final cut.

The show, btw, is terrible. They should NEVER put it on the air ever again. They don’t even have “A” List Bachelor/Bachelorette castoffs. Just a bunch of losers who either came off the recent season, or were forgotten 3rd week castoffs from prior seasons. Plus Mikey and Butt-kowski, of course.

8. vessel

September 8, 2015 at 2:38 PM

I cannot believe the results of that poll question are (at least right now) nearly tied. There are actually people who prefer BIP to BP? I’m incredulous. To me BIP is nearly un-watchable. Boring, manufactured drama with a bunch of has beens, like Rob said. Not even usually A-List past contestants (with a few exceptions.) I mean Dan? Justin? Amber? Who? I thought BP was by far the most entertaining show this franchise has put out. Too bad it seems to be gone for good. I get Steve’s point about how can they top what Nick did at the end, but hey It’d been interesting to see if he got people thinking they could do what he did and then the final 2 both pick “keep” leaving them both with nothing.

9. hurricaneemily

September 8, 2015 at 3:13 PM

Hey, Steve.

Good job on the spoilers! Not sure why people get so annoyed when you miss one once in a while. Your accuracy is on point.

Check out my recap of the finale as well as my article on how I tried to befriend Nick Viall on Twitter and failed: http://cafeemily.com/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-week-6-finale/

10. angelfish

September 8, 2015 at 3:34 PM

Of course Carly blames the editors for her coming off like a stage-5 clinger. No way she could possibly take any responsibility for herself. I’m sure it was their fault too that she came off so desperate, needy and bitchy in Chris’s season.

Hey, maybe they PAID Kirk to dump her. Yeah, no way a normal guy would do what he did, even though according to her ALL guys dump women and lie to them, so HAD to be a PLOT against her. Yeah, that MUST be it. It can’t possibly be anything Carly did.

11. deedee99

September 8, 2015 at 3:43 PM

First, I now come here seeking out rob22’s comments. Always a great read.
    Second, I agree about BP.
    It was a hot mess, but in the best way possible…BIP is the opposite.

September 8, 2015 at 4:37 PM

angelfish: “Stage-5 clinger”. That’s awesome! The comment of the day. And so true. I mean nobody forced Carly to open her pie-hole and start talking about kids to a guy she met less than three weeks before. Nobody forced her to yap and yap on numerous ITMs that made her look sad, pathetic and needy. Nobody forced her to go on the defensive on social media & claim in was all her “edit”. And nobody forced her direct her nasty ITMs towards Britt either. Yep, still bitter! 🙂

13. kimmyfromdablock

September 8, 2015 at 5:01 PM

So….Carly has a reality tv 3-week romance that resembles nothing of real life and she goes nuts when the guy has a sudden change of heart? What?

I don’t know that anyone couldn’t relate to Kirk’s feelings of ambivalence but not knowing how or when to express those feelings.

When Carly started with the “I hate you” and “get away from me” — I felt like I was watching a high school summer camp show. Then she adds in a horrible sounding breakup song and the girl sounds truly pathetic.

I also started yelling at my tv last night —- “YOU DON’T SPEAK FOR ME CARLY….SO SHUT UP.”

14. maggiesmom67

September 8, 2015 at 5:59 PM

I am quite glad that we didn’t see more of the Jade/Tanner romance. Jade came off as not a very nice person. Also, I guess I if I were Tanner, I would have difficulty knowing that quite a bit of the American population saw her “lady bits” before I did. And their kissing seemed very scripted and insincere.

15. shouldbeworking

September 8, 2015 at 6:47 PM

Speaking of Jade’s and Tanner’s kissing. How annoying that their kisses were only a half a second long. More like smooches than long, sensual kisses. Drove me nuts!!

16. samkwa

September 8, 2015 at 7:21 PM

Hate the way some people act like Jade should be condemned to shame & guilt forever, believing she is forever tarnished. Awful, but I shouldn’t be surprised.

Leave the “lady bits” to erotica and private fantasies cause we’re all just so pure and moral.

17. maggiesmom67

September 8, 2015 at 7:53 PM

Once on the internet, forever on the internet. And, yes, their smooches drove me nuts too. They didn’t kiss like 2 people in love. Kevin Costner said it best: “I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.” That line still makes me weak int he knees. That’s how those who are deeply in love kiss.

18. ladyjane747

September 8, 2015 at 8:07 PM

So what happened to Dan and Sam? He’s the one who broke up her and Joe, and then he just stepped back and let Nick move in. That was weird; it was as if Dan had never given Sam the rose.

19. cjscjs711

September 8, 2015 at 9:44 PM

I agree with most of what Steve and the like above. Except I think, as some pointed out, that producers probably had A LOT!!!! to do with the prolonged ‘pairing’ and the timing and place of the breakup. It’s not to save electricity that they remove all the cellphones and any contact with the real world while they’re there. It’s fully intended to seem like a self-contained little bubble, “paradise”, where rules and outcomes are totally different than in the real world.

Not to put the full blame on the producers. Though Casting certainly knew Carly’s relationship background well enough to predict…..

We really don’t know enough about Carly’s life to know how easily her world would mesh with Kirk’s. But I’m sure he did and during that night in the Fantasy Suite may have learned a lot.

She’s a “cruise ship singer”. Is her home usually somewhere in the Atlantic or Caribbean? Not an actual state? She seems talented at what she does – she seems good at improv, a cappella, and probably good at doing requests. Setting aside her problems with men, I think she’s got a few more good years on the cruise ship.

How is Jade mean? Of course she’s going to side with her friend, that’s what best friends tend to do.

They’re probably told not to explain the producers’ roles in any of this, but I felt Kirk owned it pretty well.

Anyway, I do look forward to more silliness next year.

20. joy1987

September 9, 2015 at 2:22 AM

I agree with RS and comments above about carly being immature and acting like it was all on kirk and like it was a serious relationship. It’s just ridiculous! Carly, he just wasnt that into you! He explained himself in a mature and kind way and took all the blame while carly acted like he did something so horrible that she can’t forgive him on ” After Paradise.” The kid comment would have any man running after a few weeks, especially dating on a silly reality show! Who even says that they “hate” someone at 30 yrs old for something so petty! He had a change of heart, so u ” hate” him? Hate is a strong word. Your not in high school! Grow up carly! Go back on your cruise ship and pretend to be Taylor Swift and sing about your “heart break” because the majority of us don’t want to hear your silly song or hear about your break up any longer. These are random people that don’t have any special talents to be considered a celebrity yet people treat them as such. They could have gotten better contestants to be on BIP also, not people we don’t know like justin, amber, sam, etc. I guarantee sam is only with nick and trying to make it work to save face with America and make people think she was really there to “find love.” I guarantee if she got a better edit then she wouldn’t be with nick right now. Maybe I’m wrong, but I didn’t see any chemistry between them. She didn’t look into his kisses at all. Maybe she thinks if she stays with nick it will build her rep and her clothing brand back up. If she broke up with him then nobody would ever believe a word she said and even if the relationship was lame, I doubt nick would stray because he is with her for her looks and he made that clear. He thinks she is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen so why would he go? Might as well milk the relationship until she feels America is less hard on her and she has some believers that believe she was there for love, and then end it in a few months to a year. Lets all be honest…who thinks sam will marry nick? Lol I sure dont! I’m predicting a break up in a few months to a year. Let’s see if I’m right. Great job as usual RS!

September 9, 2015 at 6:09 AM

Don’t you love this site and the posters here? I mean there are tons of Bachelor crazies out there that just think poor Carly was used and abused. It was a three week, producer driven, freaking fake show! None of these people are Bachelor virgins. Is Carly really that stupid? Don’t answer that.

I don’t know what to make of Jade. She’s either a great actor who has done a great job of not embarrassing herself on the show (quite a difficult feat), or she’s one of the most boring, personality-free nude models that ever existed on planet earth. I think RS should put this question up as a poll.

September 9, 2015 at 6:17 AM

BTW: as a person who’s been on several cruisers, the singers pretty much hop from ship to ship for weeks or months. Except for a very few headliner types, they don’t get paid well…. though obviously they get their room and board covered while on the ship. So, the money is all their’s to blow as they please. I talked with one of the piano guys who was taking a break. (Buy them a drink and they’ll talk endlessly). He’d been doing it for a LONG time. Basically he had almost no possessions, no personal attachments & was on cruise ships most of the time. When he was “off” he bunked with other cruise performers and shared costs.

It’s really a wandering life for people who don’t have the talent to be successful at the top rungs of the entertainment industry. At some point, they needed a job, wanted to keep chasing the dream and ended up on a cruise ship. I don’t think most of them stay that long. The life is pretty sad and not very glamorous. If they do it for very long, the performers have pathetic lives. With Carly, I think you catch the sadness and desperation of someone who’s been living that life and doesn’t know how to get out of it.

23. wavecatchingmom

September 9, 2015 at 8:50 AM

I can see both sides of the Carly/Kirk issue, I think he did lead her on and was not brave enough to tell her to slow down, and I think that she was unrealistic and childish, not during the breakup but during the whole 3 weeks- I had to explain to my friends that it was 3 weeks and not 5 or 6 as the show would have you believe, then the women’s faces are like OHHHHH yeah, Carly is a little cuckoo for moving that fast and being so angry that he wasn’t on the same page. At the same time, I feel like none of us can know what it is like to be in that environment because it is so strange and seems to induce these hypnotic states in more than one case. I also agree with Rob about the cruise ship life, I’m sure Carly on some level was pinning her hopes on Kirk to get out of that lifestyle, she “fell” for a tourist, and then it was time for him to go home. For him she was a fling, an exotic arm candy, not a real prospect, she will have more of a chance with another artistic type. Samantha- I truly think the only guy she had chemistry with was Joe, but she saw how damaging he was to her name and distanced herself accordingly, and it does look like her relationship with Nick was cold and calculated (they probably fancy themselves as a power couple and both ride the waves of the ego trip). As soon as a real Hollywood D-lister fancies her again, she will jump ship.
    And JANNER, a agree with Rob22 again and other posters, their relationship seemed fake, kisses lacking passion, but I also suspect that he’s really uncomfortable with PDA on camera and she is just mirroring that. who knows? I think her personality is very mirror/chameleon like, she will sort of adapt to whoever she’s with, thus being catty with Carly, and “aw shucks” with Tanner.

24. cjscjs711

September 9, 2015 at 9:46 AM

I just noticed Kirk lives in the same town as me – Minneapolis. I cannot IMAGINE how Carly could find work doing the type of singing she does, here. The arts are very big here, but not the Vegas sort. Minnesota Opera, Mill City Opera, Gilbert & Sullivan, Vocalessence to name a few. Weddings – she could shlepp around from wedding to wedding. Cruise ship would be way steadier work.
    @rob22 I’m sure cruise ship entertaining experience runs the gamut – like with most jobs.
    Not true cruise ship always depressing and bad. Back when I played harp in NYC, one of my harpist colleagues played cruise ships. He loved it. He was extremely talented, had an unforgettably great act, very gregarious, loved what he was doing, and was very good at it. He got the best cruises – South Pacific, Scandinavia, Europe, Russia, Japan, all over the world. Cruises people saved a lifetime for – he got paid. The crappy ones apparently are the overbooked Caribbean. People who passionately love travel and adventure gravitate to it – it does NOT mean they lack talent!! He said they DO make the big money with tips, so being able to improvise and play requests is essential. I have a feeling Carly is excellent at that. More power to her.
    The grass is always greener…… DOES Carly REALLY want to leave the cruise life? I’ve never heard her say.
    But if she wants to stay, Kirk breaking up with her, the way he did, on national TV, could have helped her career more than any milquetoast, “OK, we’ll stay, sort of try it out…..” ending. People will now probably be booking her cruises just to meet her, and her tip jar probably won’t be hurting.
    So….. I temper my pity.

September 9, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Yeah, the trips I’m talking about are the Caribbean ones. I’m looking to expand my horizons to some of the nicer ones. Caribbean cruises…. I mean how different can white sand beaches be in a 3rd world country?

You are probably right on the tips. The ones that can play requests & can play to an audience probably do pretty well. The piano guy I talked to definitely seemed to have his regulars locked in. He probably did pretty well & he did seem to enjoy the life. But, that’s a life without a spouse, kids and family. To each his own. But if Carly wants a family life, she’s not going to get it being a cruise singer. She’s in the wrong line of business if that’s what she wants.

26. vessel

September 9, 2015 at 1:50 PM

I cannot believe so many people are complaining that Jade and Tanner’s kissing lacked passion! Has it occurred to anyone that they reserved their actual make out sessions for any slice of alone time they could steal, including their 2 overnight dates? Sorry, but I’d do exactly the same. Seriously how straight up into a makeout session do you want to get knowing it’s going to be watched by millions? Of course a lot of these people lead with their tongues and don’t care about cameras, but I respect anyone who makes an effort to keep the good stuff for moments of privacy.

And when was Jade ever mean? On the contrary, she comes off as the most caring and compassionate friend a girl could ever ask for, sticking up for both Juelia AND Carly, and crying actual tears over their heartbreak.

27. yellowcrayon

September 9, 2015 at 7:14 PM

It actually kinda grosses me out when these contestants kiss with tongue and all. I don’t mind watching two actors in a movie scene, but when they do it on here, I cringe… because it isn’t directed to be less awkward. It goes on too long and the sound is even worse. I’d save the good stuff too.

Yea, I don’t know when Jade was mean? Carly was being a little catty & asking why all the guys were fawning over Sam, and Jade said because she’s stunning. She even tried to talk to Samantha about Joe.

28. notsofasttoday

September 10, 2015 at 7:19 AM

Jade does a great job of “breaking” the mold of what the majority of the world “judges” when they think of a playboy model. Many can’t comprehend that she is incredilbly intelligent, big hearted, loves unconditionally, hates drama, and cares for all of humanity…..all the while living from her heart, refusing to bow down to the gods of shame and guilt, and refusing to bow down to society rules of “do it this way”. Being a wild mustang doesn’t have to mean that she is a slut, a rebel, a bimbo….it can mean she is free spirited, follows her own dreams, and lives from a place of self love and honesty. What a joy to watch and learn from. Best of luck to her and Tanner as she enters the next phase of her life.

29. vessel

September 10, 2015 at 12:39 PM

Very well put notsofast, I agree 100%.