Bachelor in Paradise 3 Spoilers

The “Bachelorette” Episode 6 Recap Incl (SPOILER) Who Got Engaged on “Bachelor in Paradise?”

Photo Credit: ABC

Lets get to some “Bachelor in Paradise” news, shall we? Filming is over. It ended on Sunday. I’m gonna do something a little different than the previous two seasons. Normally, I’d just post all the spoilers for the whole season in one day. But due to the circumstances surrounding the ending of this season, I’m just gonna give you what happens in the finale now, and worry about the episode-by-episode stuff later. I mentioned a couple weeks ago about some randoms this season that you’re going to be like, “Huh?” when you found out they were on the show. I’ll give them to you now.

Well, lets see. From Desiree’s season we have Brandon Andreen

Brandon

Not sure if you remember Brandon, but he had an interesting story post show. He actually met a girl online in Australia, flew there to meet her, documented their first meeting (although it’s since been deleted), then posted a bunch of videos of them kissing, twirling and hugging out in public with a selfie stick. Guess that relationship crashed and burned.

Next up we have two guys from Andi’s season, firefighter Carl King from Florida…

And Brett Melnick, the hairdresser from Santa Monica…

Brett

And finally, our last random of the season was from Kaitlyn’s season, and that’s Ryan Beckett…

RyanBeckett

If you go look at Jubilee’s Instagram, there’s a few pictures of Jubilee with Ryan, Vinny, Carl, and Lauren Himle from this past weekend. Draw your conclusions from there.

I had already told you last week that this season’s “It” couple was Josh and Amanda. Then if you were following Twitter, you probably saw me retweet this on Sunday:

So once you saw that, there was probably a reason why Josh’s mom was flown to Mexico while filming was still going on. And you’d be correct in your assumption.

Josh got engaged to Amanda.

I guess we shouldn’t be surprised by that as his Image Rehabilitation is now complete – at least for the time being. Oh yeah, and one more thing:

Grant got engaged to Lace.

And oh yeah…

Evan got engaged to Carly.

You read that right. We have THREE PROPOSALS at the end of Paradise this season, and frankly, that’s just laughable. I mean, it’s hard enough to believe one couple can get engaged after knowing each other for 3 weeks. But now we have to buy that THREE of them did? So ridiculous. What an insult to all engagements. Lets face it, we’re living in an Instagram world right now, and these contestants all know that they can possibly make money as a couple post show by selling products. So it’s impossible to genuinely believe that three different couples all fell that much in love over a 3 week period that they just HAD to get engaged at the end. That’s a lot of Kool Aid those kids were drinking down there. Unreal how the producers somehow hoodwinked three saps into falling for that garbage. But hey, as we know, the proposals don’t mean anything on this show. I’ll believe it when any of those couples walk down the aisle. I have a hard time buying any of those right now to be honest. As should you. Lets break down these three, shall we?

Josh and Amanda: When I first found out these two were an item from the second he came on the show in episode 2, I could sense this is where this one was headed. But talk about a public couple. With Josh now being seen on E!’s “Famously Single” which will end right around when “Bachelor in Paradise” starts, once again, how can you take this guy seriously?

Grant and Lace: Considering Grant falls in love every 17 seconds or so, this one is just funny. So he has a tattoo on his left forearm of the flight number from when he met his last girlfriend Jen, even though he was engaged to someone else at the time. So, does this mean he tattoos Sunday’s date on his other forearm to profess his love for Lace?

Evan and Carly: Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I’m sorry. Couldn’t help myself. So Carly gets embarrassed last season by Kirk, then she sees her best friend Jade get engaged then have a televised wedding in January and capitalize on their Instagram promotions, and now 6 months after that, she’s engaged too. Gotcha. Verrrrrrrry believable.

I’m sure you have a ton of questions about “Well what about this person?” or “What happened to Nick?” or “Did Ashley I and Jared break up?” etc. You’ll get all those answers when I post the episode-by-episode spoilers. For the time being, that is your ending to “Bachelor in Paradise” season 3 to look forward to. Three couples get engaged at the end and it’s utterly hilarious to buy any of them as legit.

1. crushonspivey

June 28, 2016 at 8:58 AM

I liked JoJo a lot last season, but I am just not feeling her this season. The show is, again, hurting its brand when the entire premise is just not believable. I just do not see her finding much of anything with any of these guys. Just not seeing it.

I also decided that the contract the lead signs has some bonus clauses built into it. Bonus for every person they kiss each week. Only reason JoJo would act excited for kissing guys like James or Alex, or others already gone etc. Seriously, she is mentally cashing checks each time those dudes makes a move. And then I also think she gets a bigger bonus each time a guy tells her he loves her, or is falling in love with her. I mean, why not incentivize the lead to get guys to emotionally put it out there for America to consume. That is what this show wants more than reality. Just give us something to watch and laugh about.

Oh, and Robby, you hair style looks like the top of a soft serve swirl ice cream cone. Or that you put your head in the toilet and flushed. Either way. Total swirly hair. Of course, this season has all kinds of bad hair. I think it has to be a record.

Would have been way better had JoJo sent both James and Alex home together. Both have no shot and never have. Waiting another week just delayed the inevitable for both.

2. j1scarlett

June 28, 2016 at 9:59 AM

Grant seems to get engaged all the time, so that means absolutely nothing. Hope he didnt meet any girls on the plane ride home. Evan and Carly both live in Nashville so thats helpful, there might be a chance for them I guess.

3. valadega

June 28, 2016 at 10:36 AM

Evan and Carly are the only ones who have a ghost of a chance!

4. jsab7

June 28, 2016 at 10:39 AM

Steve, I’m sure Blake is in a bikini in The Shallows but do yourself a favor and check out her body double, Sarah Friend.

5. cjscjs711

June 28, 2016 at 10:44 AM

Touche, J1scarlett….

I’m very surprised the franchise indulged James Taylor’s very obvious plug for self-promotion right from the start and then more than once. They are setting themselves up for more coming on the show purely for self-promotion. The guy bugs the heck out of me.

In looking at his scene with JoJo, how dumb the incident was, he must have been very easy for producers to manipulate (if they even had to try very hard) into getting him to go through with that silly ‘accusation.’

The leads on both shows typically play a pretty bland role. Most of the high drama moments involves the participants. Even Kaitlyn – aside from sex with Nick – lost a lot of her spunk and sounded very cliched and rehearsed compared to on Chris’s season.

Evan is not at all my type so I say this not personally, but he did seem as though he naively was on the show ‘for the right reasons’ and I hope it all works out for cruise-singer Carly.

6. monkeydo

June 28, 2016 at 10:48 AM

Agreed with Crushonspivey that both James and Alex should have been sent packing last night. It would have made for a better show. FAILED!
    During JoJo’s date with Wells, I was thinking the same that Wells seems more like her brother than her date.

7. dpk1

June 28, 2016 at 11:06 AM

Eww, Carly. Really? Evan? Eww. (Sorry if that’s mean). :-/

8. cd12

June 28, 2016 at 11:13 AM

I don’t care if people think Des-type ettes are boring, I find them far more enjoyable than these “spunky” wenches. I’m over Jojo and her screen presence reveals a lack of genuine emotion other than bitchiness and desperation where Jordan Rodgers is concerned.

9. pfarrellwelsh

June 28, 2016 at 5:11 PM

Criticizing JoJo’s grammar? Really? Saying that she said “funnest” made her 3rd grade teacher cringe and then using “gonna,” “gotta,” wanna,”kinda” and “Lets” (instead of Let’s) in the same blog? Kettle meet pot! Newsflash: gonna, gotta, wanna and kinda are not words either! And you, at least, have the benefit of spell-check! I like reading your blog, Steve; but even more annoying than the multiple pop-up ads and the constant freezing of the site, your grammar is horrible! There are a lot of things you could have criticized (or should I say “coulda”?)!

10. mariet

June 28, 2016 at 5:44 PM

Thank you, pfarrellwelsh! I wasn’t going to bother commenting on this: “Really? Funnest? A grown (well, 25 year old) woman still thinks that funnest is a word? By no means am I the Grammar Police since I’ll make the occasional spelling error here and there. But there’s no way I’d ever say funnest.” Occasional? Are you serious? Many times Steve’s sentences don’t even make sense! I have suggested that he have a neighbor, friend, anybody, proofread his columns prior to posting. But no, this 40 year old “writer” refuses. Hopefully, now his niece or nephew will do this for him, I mean, us. (I just come here for the spoilers. I can’t stand the rest of his pompous crap.)

11. jessicat

June 28, 2016 at 7:51 PM

Agreed, mariet.

12. sylas1

June 28, 2016 at 11:11 PM

All you really do is use this site to promote a lot of crap. Sorry, and you are not a good writer.

13. lucyw4

June 29, 2016 at 12:03 AM

I can’t wait for another hideously hilarious break-up song from Carly.

14. adrie

June 29, 2016 at 6:25 AM

I laughed out loud over Carly too – I can’t staaaaannnddd her!! Three engagements over the short period of time filming occurs is absolutely ridiculous. I think they just jumped the shark…

15. samkwa

June 29, 2016 at 8:35 AM

lol Steve has haters. Actual, legit haters who can’t stand him yet can’t quit him.

16. ImBusyB

June 29, 2016 at 8:40 AM

Yet you still come to the site…

17. supersparklyday

June 29, 2016 at 6:35 PM

I luv that 3 couples are gonna get engaged – hilarious!!

The only ones I’ll really be rooting for though, are Carly & Evan. She seems nice and so does he, both with alot of love to give, so why not with the other and they both live in the same city? I give them a fair-to-middling shot. The others don’t have a chance and probably only want the IG followers that J&T have and the million+ dollars they have earned on social media in the last year.

18. srush

June 29, 2016 at 6:41 PM

Amanda has already posted a snapchat of Josh twirling her older daughter around haha

19. texasgurl

June 30, 2016 at 6:33 AM

Re ‘Right Here Waiting’…I sd to my husband when Whiney sd that -Who does he think he is Richard Marx? It would certainly help his case…at least Richard Marx is talented Clearly that song made an impact on us:)

20. srock705

July 21, 2016 at 11:26 AM

James Taylor’s song was sooooo cheesy! Lame!