1. Lacey Mark: 25, New York, NY. Currently the Associate Manager of Community and Content at Bliss Cosmetics. Graduated Syracuse University in 2013 with a degree in Political Science and Government/Middle Eastern Studies.
Facebook – Lacey Mark (was activated as of 9/20, now currently deactivated)
Twitter – @lacey_mark (currently deactivated)
Instagram – laceymm (was set to private as of 9/20, now currently deactivated)
LinkedIn – Lacey Mark
2. Leila Pari: 23, Originally from San Diego, but currently living in LA as a model and singer/songwriter. Plenty of stuff on the internet about her. Has released a few songs, videos that you can see on her website, Leilapari.com. Also has a Facebook Music Page @leilaparimusic. Did a photo shoot recently that can be seen here.
And here’s Leila’s Instagram post from about a week ago where she alludes to the fact that she’ll be going on the show. I love when the contestants try to be coy to the public that they’re going on the show when they have no idea I’m looking at their account and it’s just confirming it for me. Thanks Leila!
3. Kristina Schulman: 24, Lexington, KY. Graduated from the University of Kentucky. Currently working as a dental hygienist. Was adopted from Russia as a young child. Not sure what age, but trying to find out more on that.
4. Elizabeth Whitelaw: 24 (will be 25 when the show airs), originally from Chicago, but currently lives in Dallas, TX. Graduated from the University of Illinois in 2014 with a B.A. in Psychology. Currently a marketing associate manager for Robin Technologies.
5. Whitney Fransway: 25, Los Angeles, CA. Works as a model and also teaches yoga/pilates. Originally from Minnesota, Graduated Minnesota St. University, Mankato in 2014 with a B.A. in Communications. Judging by her Instagram, she seems to be friends with former Juan Pablo and BIP contestant, Lucy Aragon.
6. Lauren Hussey: 30, Naples, FL. Currently works at a shelter for abused women and children. Graduated from the University of South Florida in 2008 with a B.A. in Criminology and Psychology. Graduated Ave Maria School of Law in 2013.
She’s the girl in this picture meeting Nick on Saturday night that Mike Fleiss tweeted out. Thanks Mike!
— Mike Fleiss (@fleissmeister) September 25, 2016
And here’s a pic I’m sure all the crazies will have a field day with…