1. Avonlea Elkins: (pronounced AV-uhn-lee) 27, Fort Worth, TX. She’s a sales rep for the family steel company and also models for the Campbell Agency. Graduated from TCU in 2014 with a B.S. in Ranch Management. Definitely a country girl based on this article. Is friends with Jasmine Goode based on their IG.
Facebook – Avonlea Elkins
Twitter – @officialavonlea
Instagram – a.v.o.n.l.e.a. (deactivated on 9/16)
LinkedIn – Avonlea Elkins
Modeling page – Avonlea Elkins
And here’s a pic that I’m sure might set some people off…
2. Payton Moran: 24, Wellesley, MA.
Facebook – Payton Moran (de-activated on 9/16)
Instagram – paytonmoran (deactivated on 9/16)
LinkedIn – Payton Moran
3. Kiarra Norman: 23, Roswell, GA. Currently a student at Kennesaw St University majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Spanish. Judging by this interview, she wants to be a social media influencer.
Instagram – kiarranorman (deactivated on 9/16)
LinkedIn – Kiarra Norman
4. Alayah Benavidez: 24, San Antonio, TX. She is Miss Texas 2019 and competed this past May in Miss USA. She did not place in the Top 15. Attended the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA).
Facebook – Alayah Benavidez
Instagram – alayahbenavidez (set to private as of 9/8)
Pageant Bio – Alayah Benavidez
5. Victoria Paul: 27, Alexandria, Louisiana. She is Miss Louisiana 2019 and competed this past May in Miss USA. She placed in the Top 15. Works as a nurse and part-time in dermatology.
Facebook – Victoria Paul
Instagram – victorianpaul (set to private on 9/16)
Pageant Info – Victoria Paul