This will be an ongoing list of the confirmed Bachelors for Ashley’s season. Any videos, bio info, and pictures that I gather in the coming weeks will be posted under each guys picture. Some will have more than others for no other reason than its because I was given more about them. One thing to remember, is I have no idea how recent these pictures are of these guys. I would say most of them are fairly recent, but I really don’t have any way of knowing. Every season when I post pictures you always get the proverbial “This is not an attractive group of guys/girls”, then the season starts and you see them in person, and perception changes based on a number of factors. So just keep that in mind.
Here the link to ABC’s head shots of the 25 guys released on May 3rd:
1. Ben Castoriano: 26 or 27, lawyer, New Orleans
No wonder why they put Ben on Monday’s 1-on-1 Flash Mob Video date. The guy likes to get his groove on at weddings. Hey, so do I. Now I’m a fan of Ben. He’s the 2nd guy who dances in this video, not the spaz who’s dancing right at the beginning.
2. Chris Drish: 25, account manager for Paragon Marketing Group outside of Chicago
I guess he also thinks he’s Eminem too. His nickname is “Motive C” and he likes rap wars. Good god.
3. Ryan “Mickey” McLean: 30, chef in Ohio, Cosmo Mags Hottest Bachelor for 2010
“Q&A with Ryan ‘Mickey’ McLean”
“Cosmo’s Bachelor of the Year”
4. Anthony Santucci: 27, New Jersey
5. Mike Burns: 29, originally from Rhode Island, now living San Diego, in health care sales, eliminated first night.
6. Bentley Williams: 28, From Tampa, lives in Alpine, Utah, divorced Mormon with a 2 yr old daughter (Cozette, but they call her “Cozy”), graduated BYU with a degree in Finance in 2007, used to work for Goldman Sachs
His ex-wife has a blog in case you want to see pics of her, Bentley, and Cozy. Although, she posted last Tuesday for the first time in over two years: http://suzettenicole.blogspot.com/
Somehow his audition video is still online. I can’t imagine this will be up much longer after today, but in the meantime, here it is:
7. Blake Julian: Orig from CO, but lives in Greenville, SC, is a dentist, graduated University of Missouri – Kansas City (UMKC) in 2010
8. Ben Flajnik: Originally from Northern California, currently lives in SD, and co-owns a winery in Sonoma, CA.
9. Nick Peterson: Tampa, Fla, played minor league baseball in the Yankee organization, currently a personal Trainer at Peety’s Personal Training, Univ of Tampa Alum
Company Website: http://peetystraining.com/
10. Frank Carpenter: Assistant Director of Admissions at the Art Institute of Nashville, Mid Tenn St grad 2008.
11. Rob Dahm: 27 or 28, Monroe, MI, owns a computer company with his brother
Company website: http://www.cwims.com/index.php
12. Stephen D’Amico: Manhattan Beach, CA (originally from back east), is a stylist at Hush Hush Hair Salon in Manhattan Beach, CA
Website: Hush Hush Hair Salon
13. William “Will” Holman: 30, Fostoria, OH, retail sales rep at Sprint, never went to college.
LinkedIn Page: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/william-holman/27/b3/77
14. West Lee: 28, Columbia, South Carolina, Clemson graduate, Assistant Attorney General at the South Carolina Attorney Generals Office, got married out of college but wife passed away a few years ago
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/awestlee
15. Jon Ellsworth: 26, Vancouver, Washington, former Marine, President of Peeka.com (launching soon) which is a half Groupon, half auction website
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jonellsworth
16. Lucas Daniels: 30, Odessa, Tx, co-owner of an oilfield supply company.
17. Constantine “Dino” Tzortzis: 30, Cumming, Ga, co-owner of Giorgio’s restaurant with his father.
Restaurant website: Giorgio’s Restaurant
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/constantine-tzortzis/12/b87/97
18. Ryan Park: 31, San Luis Obispo, Ca. Director of Business Development at REC Solar
19. Ames Brown: 30 or 31, New York, Yale graduate 2002, marathon runner and may be the smartest guy in the history of this show. Geez, enough degrees Ames?
Here are the remaining 6 guys I was unable to identify before the release on Tuesday, May 3rd:
20. Jeff Medolla – mask boy. Also is in the wine business with rappers Kyjuan and Murphy Lee of the “St. Lunatics”. Their wine is “Freaky Muscato”. Website: http://www.drinkfreaky.com/ Chance are I’ll never drink wine with “Freaky” written on the bottle.
21. Tim McCormack – the resident drunk who gets so sloshed on night one, he gets removed from the show before the first rose ceremony even begins
22. Matt Colombo – brother of Dallas Cowboys offensive lineman Marc Colombo
23. Ryan Miller – I know nothing about this guy
24. Chris Malhomme – our only Canadian this season
25. JP Rosenbaum – construction dude from New York
March 25, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Stephen is quite the hottie! But is it bad I don’t think I could ever date a hairstylist?
Hope Ashley ditches the douchey trainers! Too much bare chest and spandex!!
March 26, 2011 at 9:17 AM
It’s too bad that ABC and/or Ashley have a preference for whites only. 1 in 5 couples in the US come from different racial groups – America is way ahead of network television.
March 27, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Ben’s a nice guy…I remember him from law school. He’s one year younger than me, so i think he is 28…unless he graduated early…i do remember his fondness for American Idol tryouts, so I am not all that surprised he surfaced on another show.
April 21, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Lucas may be cute…to hard to tell…did Lucas really not have any other photo but one with whom I assume is an ex that he had to cut out…too funny
April 28, 2011 at 7:27 PM
Hey Canada girl:
Do you really think Lucas would have submitted this picture! Looks like an ex submitted it to me.
May 2, 2011 at 11:41 PM
Looks like Ashley finally got a real blondy, looks as if Ryan and Nick might be 1 of the finalist. Or
or we just need some updated pics, spoiler birdies flying around saying 1 blond, 1 dark haired, are last 2. I’d say Ryan has the best chance!
May 3, 2011 at 7:29 PM
Gaydar is going off about Ben Castiorano.
May 6, 2011 at 6:02 PM
Comment made by JenJen is irrational to say the least! You’ve never met the guy so how can you possibly “guess” somebody’s sexual orientation just by a picture? Funny how people can start placing labels and judgements on people they don’t know in real life! Ludicrous!