1. Ryan Bowers: 31, gym owner at Athelite in Evans, Georgia. You can read his bio here. Here’s an article written last June about Athelite Sports Training Academy. Played Div. II college football at Presbyterian College, and has played in the Arena Football League for the Indiana Firebirds, the Green Bay Blizzard and last year with the Georgia Force.
2. Jef Holm: (No, that’s not a misspell. Dude goes with one “f.” Uh oh. I don’t know if I can trust a Jeff with one “f.”) 27, St. George, Utah. Graduated from Utah Valley University. Don’t have a lot of info on him yet, other than his LinkedIn page which shows he’s the CEO of People Water. Haven’t been able to find many pictures of him yet other than the one posted over at GlobalOdyssey.net. Once I get more, I will add to his profile. I posted a few “People Water” videos below. The first one is a profile of him, and the other two explain a little more of what his organization is about.
Why People Water from People Water on Vimeo.
Why People Water from People Water on Vimeo.
People Water Nicaragua from People Water on Vimeo.
3. Doug Clerget: 33, Tacoma, Washington. Graduated from Eastern Washington University in 2000. Is a Vice President at Kidder Matthews in Seattle, WA. You can check out his bio here or check out his LinkedIn page. Also is a philanthropist and started a website with his cousin called DollarPerMonth.org which you can read about more right here. He’s a father to an 11 year old son named Austin (pictures courtesy of his Facebook page which has since been taken down).
4. Travis Pope: 30, Madison, Mississippi, account executive for the Clarion Ledger newspaper. Graduated Mississippi State University in 2004. The interesting stuff is who he was previously engaged to. Lauren Jones, CEO of Lauren Jones Footwear, that you can Wikipedia right here. They were engaged about 2 years ago before breaking it off roughly 6 months later. I remember this chick from that “Anchorwoman” reality show a while back. I’m guessing once the season starts, if Travis lasts long, the tabloids will be all over this girl looking for info. Also, her and Travis were pitching a reality show together called “Chasin Dreams with Lauren and Travis.” The video below is from a photo shoot they did for “Bride” Magazine when they were still together. (Looks like someone informed Lauren about the video I posted since now it is set to “Private.” Oh well. It lasted a few hours at least.)
5. Aaron Martell: 35, Los Angeles, CA (born and raised in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada), attended Memorial High School, currently a science teacher at Los Angeles High School in San Pedro, CA.
6. Kalon McMahon: (Full name: Kalon Joseph Reid McMahon) 26, Houston, Tx. Graduated SMU in 2008, model, Houston socialite, and basically this season’s male version of Erica Rose. A Houston website posted this on him yesterday. Just google his name and you’ll see plenty of pics and what he’s all about – and that’s wearing skinny jeans.
7. Sean Lowe: 28, Dallas, Texas. Fitness model/insurance agent. The competition pictures were taken from the RX Muscle Gallery site. Played linebacker for Kansas St. University. Graduated 2006. Apparently Sean also plays matchmaker in his spare time. According to this story, Sean matched up his sister Shay (Shay’s blog: Simple Things) with one of his teammates in college, and they ended up getting married. Awwwwww, sniff sniff. Needless to say, Sean has muscles.
8. David Homyk: Lives in New York, graduated from the University of Virginia, musician. Has his own music website at www.DavidHomyk.com. Plenty of info, videos, and pictures if you google him.
9. John Wolfner: St. Louis, Missouri. Co-owns CitiShred with his father, Greg. Played golf on one of the minor tours as evidenced by this page.
10. Nathan (Nate) Bakke: 25, Los Angeles, CPA at Ernst and Young, graduated University of Arizona 2009. Was on the Muppets group date (in the first pic he’s in the University of Arizona jersey and sunglasses)
11. Tony Pieper: 30, Portland, OR, fitness model. Been divorced for 2 years and has a five year old son named Taylor. Graduated Oregon St. University in 2004 and also works as a lumber trader for Greenwood Products, Inc. He’s also the guy in the white shorts of the jogging picture I posted two weeks ago (included again).
12. Kyle Dillon: 28, Long Beach, CA, Financial Advisor for Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, attended Long Beach Wilson High School, graduated Long Beach St. in 2005. He was on the Muppets group date as well. Sister Alli was an All-American volleyball player at USC, you can read her bio here.
Kyle Dillon – Financial Advisor
Sorry, but the only picture I have as of now for Kyle is this one I found online from freshman year of college in 2001. Oh well. Waiting to get some more soon. However, I did see him in the group picture in one of the magazines that showed the guys heading to the after party of the Muppets date.
13. Chris Bukowski: 25, Chicago, Ill, Sales Manager at the Sears Centre Arena, attended Bartlett High School, basketball player, graduated UNLV in 2009. Although he tried to fake people out by changing the headline name on his LinkedIn Account to “Ryan Carbonaro,” it didn’t quite work since it’s still linked to his Twitter account. Not to mention all the info in this profile has been confirmed that’s his occupation and work history.
14. Arie Luyendyk Jr.: 30, Scottsdale, Arizona. Former Indy Car driver, son of two-time Indy 500 Champion Arie Luyendyk Sr. Here’s pictures of him on his 1-on-1 date with Emily in Prague.
15. Michael Nance: 26 or 27, Austin, Tx. Musician. Here are the pictures of him jogging in front of the mansion back in March, and one of his rather subpar acoustic YouTube videos. I say subpar because, even though I’ve never heard that song, if I’m gonna play Randy Jackson right now, “That song got away from you, dawg.” Sounds like Michael runs out of breath quite a few times trying to keep up with the song. Has a website at MichaelNanceMusic.comthat has nothing on it. Also, you can see more of his live performances on his YouTube music channel (Hopps12714).
16. Charles (Charlie) Grogan: Nashville, TN. Graduated Middle Tennessee State University 2007. Volunteer at Monroe Carroll Jr. Children’s Hospital. Was the one who gave Emily a lap dance on the Muppets group date. If you google his name, you’ll find a tons of articles written about him suffering a head and spinal injuries in October of 2010 at the home of his buddy, Atlanta Braves 2nd baseman Dan Uggla. Dude fell off a balcony 15 feet and sued the construction company who built the balcony. Plenty of links to this story, you can read one of them right here.
LinkedIn Profile – Charlie Grogan
17. Joe Gendreau: 27 or 28, Winter Park, Fla. Currently lives in Los Angeles. Graduated University of Florida. Attended Winter Park High School in Florida. The MySpace link below belongs to a Joe Gendreau of Winter Park, Fla who’s 27 years old. Looks like that could be him as well.
Old MySpace Profile – Joe Gendreau
March 13, 2012 at 7:52 PM
I was in Vail the first weekend in March and one of the locals had just found out he was chosen for Emily’s season. Apparently he is a pro snowboarder. Can you confirm?
April 11, 2012 at 8:56 AM
This is the first time I’ve taken the time to look at the guys Emily has and I have to say I’m worried that she won’t find a match. Due to Emily’s situation I don’t see her being able to choose a guy that has a child. They can’t just up and move to be with her leaving their child behind. If they did that what kind of man would they be??? Also I don’t see her choosing a muscle bound poser. Hopefully these uber fit looking guys are not as high maintenance as they look. I do wish her all of the luck in the world though. I hope she enjoys the experience and does find love at the end of it
April 23, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Michael Nance is an up and coming talent around the Austin and Texas region. I’m in the industry and he’s misrepresented here.. much more to his music and lyrics then that video and description you posted.
April 29, 2012 at 11:12 PM
magsy: RS posted somewhere that it appeared as though Emily rather requested hunky model looking dudes. But, I’m not sure she’d want a guy she thinks is prettier than her! I dunno. We didn’t see enough of her in Brad’s season to tell whether she seemed high ego/high maintenance or not. I mean, I don’t just believe if it’s written on the internet or in rag mags that it’s true. We’ll have to wait and see.
May 15, 2012 at 11:54 AM
What high school did Kalon McMahon go to?
May 18, 2012 at 7:30 AM
Kalon went to Episcopal high school in Houston Texas.
Kalon Joseph Reid McMahon is on season 8 of the Bachelorette on ABC. He immediately clashes with the other guys who see right through him because he enters in a helicopter. This page is here to show that Kalon is the pompous, arrogant, egotistical, and narcissistic sycophant that he is painted out to be in the show. Several years ago, he wrote a memoir chronicling a trip to Los Angeles. This is something that he did not want many people to have, but the world deserves to know that Kalon is a liar and a cheater who only cares about himself. Above is the link to the facebook fan page with his memoir.Enjoy and Kalon does not know what is spell check .
July 22, 2012 at 5:13 PM
emily, if one of ur guys has a mugshot that makes him look like a rapist its time to dump his booty.