1. Tyler Cameron: 26, Jupiter, FL. Played college football at Wake Forest as the backup QB for 2 years, then transferred to Florida Atlantic University and played wide receiver for 2 years. Male model
and also works in construction.
Facebook – Tyler Cameron
Instagram – tylercameron3
Modeling Site – Tyler Cameron
2. Cameron (Cam) Ayala: 30, Austin, TX. Graduated from Texas A&M and currently works at Tableau in computer software sales. Suffers from lymphedema. Here’s how he explains it in an IG post from Christmas of last year:
“Okay, long post here. This is something that I have never been public about because I never wanted sympathy or for people to feel sorry for me. In 2002 I was officially diagnosed with #lymphedema a non-curable condition that is often misdiagnosed and completely understudied by medical professionals across the ? I was told by dozens of doctors and “Specialists” that I would never be able to play competitive sports, and that I would have to manage this condition for the rest of my life. Receiving that news as a 12 year old boy was devastating because all I wanted to do was play ? ?? and ? with my friends. After visiting over 20 clinics, I was finally given some treatment options. Through manual lymphatic drainage massage, leg pumps, and custom compression garments, I was given a second chance to live a “normal” life again. This didn’t come with countless nights of excruciating pain, swelling, and mental agony. Through the support of my family, friends, and music, I stopped focusing on my misfortunes and started prioritizing the blessings that I often took for granted. Fast forward to 2014, I experienced my first “episode” of infection in my right knee. The past 4 years brought me to the top medical hospitals in Houston, Los Angeles, and Phoenix. After enduring 13 surgical procedures, the only consensus that the doctors came to was….amputation. The thought of losing my leg gave me crippling fear and anxiety. How would I ever be able to dance with my future wife, play sports with my future kids, and maintain a healthy lifestyle? As fate would have it, the experts at Boston Children’s Hospital performed a diagnostic procedure that saved my leg from being amputated in Dec. 2016. What I learned from my experience is that you HAVE TO
1) stay vigilant in your journey for treatment and answers.
2) Empathy and Sympathy are great but you ARE NOT entitled to them
3) “Pain is temporary, love is necessary” – Lil Wayne
4) There are support groups and resources available IF you seek them out
5) NEVER be ashamed of your story, it’s yours, and not everyone will understand nor is it your obligation to make them”
Facebook – Cameron Ayala
Twitter – @CamRonAyala
Instagram – camronayala (private as of 3/12)
LinkedIn – Cameron Ayala (currently de-activated)
3. Tyler Gwozdz: 28, Nashville, TN. Currently a Regional Sales Manager who’s selling Spiked Seltzer. Has spent most of his time in NY, CT, and Nashville. But according to that article, had moved to Austin in 2017.
Facebook – Tyler Gwozdz
Instagram – tygwozdz
LinkedIn – Tyler Gwozdz
4. Luke Parker: 24, Gainesville, GA. Played college baseball at Faulkner University in Alabama. Grew up in Florida, also attended High Point University and played baseball there as well. Listed as an entrepreneur, so your guess is as good as mine as to what he does. Besides Crossfit.
Facebook – Luke Parker
Instagram – luke_parker777 (set to private as of 3/12)
LinkedIn – Luke Parker
5. Jed Wyatt: 25, Nashville, TN. Currently a musician in Nashville who has a recent single “Vacation” on Spotify. Attended Belmont University. My guess will be the early fan favorite and would be shocked if he doesn’t go far.
Facebook – Jed Wyatt
Twitter – @wyattjed (set to private as of 3/9)
Instagram – jedwyatt (set to private as of 3/9)
So besides being a musician, Jed is also, get this, a male revue dancer at the Music City Male Revue in Nashville. I don’t know if he still works there, but as of late 2018 he was. The red head in the second picture the guys are holding is apparently some girl on “Very Cavallari”:
6. Garrett Powell: 27, Birmingham, AL. Currently the assistant golf pro at Shoal Creek Country Club in Alabama. Attended Mississippi St. University.
Facebook – Garrett Powell
Twitter – @RgarrettP (set to private as of 3/12)
Instagram – rgarrettp (set to private as of 3/12)
7. Luke Stone: 28, Washington, DC. Graduated from George Washington University in 2013 with a B.A. in Political Science. Currently works at StateScape. And if I didn’t know any better, I’d say he’s a spitting image of a younger Nick Viall.
Facebook – Luke Stone
Instagram – luke.stone1 (de-activated as of 3/11)
LinkedIn – Luke Stone
8. Connor Saeli: 24, Dallas, TX. Currently an analyst at Goldman Sachs. Attended SMU’s Cox School of Business in Dallas.
Facebook – Connor Saeli
Instagram – consaelaway (set to private as of 3/12)
LinkedIn – Connor Saeli
9. Brian Bowles: 29, Louisville, KY. Teaches math at Trinity High School in Louisville. Graduated from Centre College in 2010 with a B.S. in Math. Received his M.A.T. from the University of Louisville in 2012.
Facebook – Brian Bowles
Instagram – brianpbowles (set to private as of 3/12)
10. Daron Blaylock: 25, Atlanta, GA. Has a twin brother Zack. Both played football at the University of Kentucky from 2012-2016. Their younger brother Dominik is a 5-star recruit who signed to play wide receiver at the University of Georgia starting next season. If the last name sounds familiar, it’s because it is.
They are the sons of former NBA player Mookie Blaylock who, in case you didn’t know this, was the original name Pearl Jam used for their band. Mookie, who has battled addiction most of his life, plead guilty in 2014 to vehicular manslaughter and served 3 years in prison, four as a suspended sentence, followed by 8 years of probation. It really is a sad story. 7 DUI’s in his career and numerous arrests. His wife, Daron’s mother Janelle Woods, who was a volleyball player and met Mookie at the University of Oklahoma, had left him before that accident because she believed one day he’d kill somebody with his driving according to this story. She remarried after that and that’s their family now that you see below.
Instagram – daronblaylock
LinkedIn – Daron Blaylock