Bachelor in Paradise 4

Arie as the “Bachelor” & More on the Robby and Amanda Story (With Pictures)

Photo Credit: ABC

Which now brings us to Arie. Honestly, I’m still processing all of this. Once the announcement was official, and again I was out of town, the emails started coming fast and furious. I have not had the time to sit down and read every single thing I’ve been sent to me by a girl from Arie’s past. I’ve skimmed everything, but right now I’m in the process of finding out what’s true and what isn’t, all while getting ready to confirm girls for Arie’s season. As of this moment, I have 6 girls confirmed. I’m sure I’ll have more by next week when I start releasing them. But I don’t want to immediately start running with certain things yet. We’ve got Arie on the brain for the next 6 months or so, so they’ll be plenty to talk about. No need to blow my wad so early. That’s what she said.

Anyway, since I know there are still a lot of you that don’t follow me on Twitter, I can’t stress enough that you’re missing out if you’re not following. All my stuff on Arie and what not was done on Twitter Wednesday and Thursday. And yes, there are people that don’t follow on Twitter because do you know how many people emailed me Thursday, Friday, and even SATURDAY saying, “Hey, did you know Arie was named the Bachelor?” So here were the tweets I put out on Thursday:

Sooooooooo yeah. There’s a lot out there. Sydney has already come forward with an interview posted today clarifying when their actual break up happened, something that’s already being misreported. Arie really isn’t any different from the rest of them in terms of the ultimate goal of the show. Despite what some close to him may say, and yes I’m speaking of Courtney, I don’t think for a second he’s looking to be married and settled down. His behavior proves otherwise. There are so many girls out there with so many stories about the lying and cheating he did when he was with them. He’s taking the “Bachelor” gig because it’s an opportunity he couldn’t pass up. Oh sure, he’ll get engaged at the end of this thing, but just like I told you with Nick that ended up being true, Arie has zero interest in marrying who he chooses in the end. It’s kind of a joke at this point. More so than any previous “Bachelor” before him. The guy is about to be 36 (next Monday) and acts like he’s 21 when it comes to women. He’s not gonna change his spots overnight because he’s now the “Bachelor.”

There are so many things to get into regarding this and there’s a lot of work on my end to do now. First and foremost though, filming starts next week. The girls are arriving this weekend, so my guess is filming will start Tuesday or Wednesday night, the 19th or 20th, which is right around the time they start filming every season. And per usual, I will spoil the season in real time as much as I can. Some of the girls will be released next week, and then periodically throughout the next few months. I say this every season and I’ll say it again: there’s no rhyme or reason as to how many and when I start releasing the contestants. It’s the easiest part of spoiling every season and not something that’s a huge deal. Stuff gets out a lot more on social media now in regards to contestants going on the show. So if I can get out in front of it for some, that’s great. But it’s nearly impossible for all. So that’s why I don’t concern myself too much with it. You’ve had pretty much your full cast released on this site before ABC does for the last 6 or 7 years. This season will be no different.

There are already people telling me I’m being unfair to Arie and I have a vendetta against him and blah blah blah. Look, if he didn’t have all these stories about him, then I’d have nothing to report. But he does. And it goes back YEARS. I exposed the guy five years ago for being a player and after the influx of people who contacted me Thursday after the announcement, I can see that nothing has changed in the least bit with him. I don’t really get it, but I will report stuff that I think you will be interested to hear. I just need some time to gather a lot of it because it’s coming fast and furious at this point. I get that not every story is true, but those tweets and those girls that posted he definitely had a past with – not to mention others. They’re coming. This will be the most tabloid filled season this show has ever had and it won’t even be close.

I do what I do every season regardless of who the “Bachelor/ette” is. Arie just happens to have more baggage than all previous leads combined pretty much, so yeah, there will be stories I report on. The people who choose not to believe them or say it doesn’t matter are just ignorant #TeamArie people whose opinion I could care less about. I know there’s a whole army of them that already hate me for what I wrote about him 5 years ago, and I’m sure they’ll continue to hate me during this season. Great. I’m not writing to appease them. Because they’re so blinded by Arie, no matter what I say with whatever proof I have, anything negative about him they won’t believe anyway, so that’s why I don’t concern myself with trolls like that. But trust me, they’ll be scouring ever word I write and have something to say about it. Unfortunately that’s how they function. You can’t reason with crazy. We saw that with Peter fans. Lets see what level the Arie crazies can bring that to this season. They’re obsessed with me and I don’t give two sh**s about them. This will be interesting.

1. adelina

September 12, 2017 at 12:23 PM

This silly/juvenile Amanda & Robby stuff is a prime example of how people (even Z-listers such as these two) can get so caught up in being in the public eye that they lose sight of the big picture of their lives.

Amanda and Robby are both guilty of trying to extend their 15 minutes as long as possible – but thankfully, Amanda Stanton seems to be finally finding her voice after getting burned a couple too many times. Robby is so desperately hanging onto his hilarious “influencer” persona that it’s rather pathetic. His whole look — between the teeth, hair and clothing just screams desperation. My advice to the two of them – stay off my tv and please go away and get real with yourself.

I don’t feel any which way about Arie as Bachelor except clearly he is another Nick, Juan Pablo type just looking for some good times and tv exposure. It’s all entertaining to me.

I’m glad BIP is over. None of the cast was appealing in any way.

2. tinyred500

September 12, 2017 at 1:16 PM

I really wish RS would get off his high horse with his Team this or Team that. Why can’t someone be simply a ‘I don’t mind’ kind of person or an ‘I’m impartial’ kind of person? Why do we have to be on a Team?! RS really gets his knickers in a twist with peeps he doesn’t like or care too much about (to the point of utter disdain), God forbid we dare have a past, earn too much money and saunter around having far too much fun. It really and truly doesn’t matter Steve, people can be liked and tolerated ‘just because’.

3. qtontv

September 12, 2017 at 1:32 PM

How did people figure out that guy was Robby?? It’s clear what’s going on between those two people, but it’s the back of him. If he were to deny anything, why not deny that it wasn’t him in the picture? What am I missing here????

And yeah, “The Bachelor” is pretty much becoming “The Player” at this point. It’s only a matter of time before the delusion is shattered. Steve, better start thinking of back up plans, even if it is a few years out.

4. dogmomma

September 12, 2017 at 1:34 PM

Daniel was just gross last night.
    Scallop Fingers was refreshingly awesome when she dumped not-a-serial-killer Jack Stone.
    I was a little shocked at Raven and Adam being a couple. Curious to see how long it lasts.
    Taylor and Derek were cute together. Maybe they will be the next Jade & Tanner.
    Dean got the living sh*t kicked out of him by the 2 girls. He looked miserable but on SM he seems to be over it.
    I’m confused about Arie. Emily Maynard spoke highly of him when he was announced as Bachelor, but everything else I’m reading about him is not very flattering. I guess time will tell.

5. adelina

September 12, 2017 at 2:19 PM

Ah!!!!! I forgot to mention Daniel…..what a *ouche. That outfit, it looked painted on. Could he be any more obvious in trying to show off his muscles? The overly fitted shirt with overly fitted vest. Talk about thirsty…dude no. Hopefully Lacey learned a lesson with this one but I loved how she called him out.

As far as Dean. I think his aww shucks I’m an idiot way of handling things is demonstrative of his age. He’s young….and dumb. He is clearly searching for something and it’s clear that even he doesn’t know what that is.

As far as Steve and advertising Arie’s past and others dirty laundry….that’s his job. That’s what brings in the readers, like it or not.

6. tinyred500

September 12, 2017 at 2:36 PM

We all know why and what RS does, that’s how he makes a living, fair do’s. There’s a way though of reporting stuff without being so prejudice or bias, and if someone happens to prefer or not mind a person they are automatically termed ‘crazy’ by him etc. A lighter tone would make it a better and funnier read.

7. beccaleigh757

September 12, 2017 at 4:37 PM

I found out about Arie being the Bachelor when I read it on Daily Mail and the first comment I saw said this:

“I’ve known Arie for 20 years,, and he is still single because he likes dating a lot of people and is not the marrying type. He is never really committed, despite some long term relationships.”

His reputation is all over comment sections and social media! There was even a comment about his love of 18 yr olds on that article. They should’ve gone out and found a completely new lead who wasn’t already on a previous season because reaching so far back to bring on a guy from 5 yrs ago.

8. jlal

September 12, 2017 at 5:06 PM

Arie’s last girlfriend of a year said as far as she knew he was faithful. He’s had some long term relationships so that says something. I don’t remember too much from when he was on the bachelorette, am just happy it is not one of the current gang. I’m so over all of them. Someone newish is refreshing. Heck I would have loved a total unknown.

9. TeresaRenee

September 12, 2017 at 8:25 PM

I don’t get how anyone can be sure it’s Robby either. It’s the back of a guy with a hat. Can’t tell anything else.

10. katiel1992

September 13, 2017 at 4:18 AM

I still don’t understand why people wanted Peter. He made it clear he wouldn’t propose because he wanted more time in the relationship because it was so short. So clearly the next step is making him the Bachelor where he’d have to propose to someone in the same exact timeframe. And producers will totally push him to because they weren’t thrilled when Brad and JP didn’t propose at the end of their seasons. None of this makes sense unless Peter is just another looking to extend his 15 minutes.

11. dogmomma

September 13, 2017 at 7:52 AM

For the people who question whether it really was Robby in those pictures, I read another article where Amanda claims that she has multiple pictures & videos from different people who saw Robby getting cozy with a girl. I’m sure people recognize him from the show just like the person who recognized Nick V on the airplane when he was talking about not getting the final rose from Andi. If Robby keeps denying the claims and re-posting comments from people who are bashing Amanda, I wouldn’t be surprised if she released a lot more of the evidence she claims to have.

12. jessie

September 13, 2017 at 10:55 AM

What’s interesting to me, is someone who reads a site, doesn’t enjoy it and feels the need to comment that the writer shouldn’t be able to express their opinion on people. Thereby expressing THEIR own opinion on someone. Ironic, stupid, hypocritical? Yes!! It’s his site – he can say and do what he wants. Don’t ever stop RS! Love your take!!

13. atleast4characters

September 14, 2017 at 10:11 PM

So there’s no internet in Vegas?