Bachelor in Paradise 6 Spoilers

The “Bachelorette” Hannah – (EXCLUSIVE) What’s Happening Now & “Bachelor in Paradise” Spoilers for Episodes 1 & 2

Photo Credit: ABC

Which brings me to something I’ve been debating for the last week, and that’s whether to post the texts from the woman Jed cheated on Haley with at the beginning of February that was revealed on the podcast last week. After thinking about it all weekend and even up until this morning, I’ve decided not to post them. I asked the woman in question yesterday if I could post them, and she said she had no problem with that as long as I left her name out. I asked Haley and, even though she had nothing to do with the texts and didn’t know about them until last week, if she had a problem with me posting them and she said she didn’t either. But my decision came down to this: Hannah and Jed are done, and to me, it’d just be piling on the guy at this point. I think he’s scum for what he did. I think he deserved getting dumped by Hannah. And I think the guy needs to re-evaluate his life as a f**k boy, because that’s what he is. But these texts are bad. If I were him, I’d be embarrassed these got out. If Hannah and Jed weren’t already over, absolutely I would post them. Because it’s something she needs to see. But they’re done, so I don’t feel I need to pile on the guy. It’s not that I’m feeling sorry for him, because I’m most certainly not, but as a guy, he doesn’t need this added on to his misery. But I will tell you the gist of what the texts said and the timeline of it…

On the morning of Feb 3rd (Super Bowl Sunday) at 1:37am, Jed sent *Barbie (her name’s not Barbie, but I don’t wanna keep calling her “woman,” nor does Barbie have any connotation or hidden meaning to it. First name that popped into my head that was silly) a text that started with the infamous “Wanna makeout y/n.” *Barbie obliged, asked where he was, he told her, and then at the end of working out logistics, he said “are you prepared to be with me the rest of the night” to which *Barbie replied “yes.”

The next text was from Jed at 11:42am on the 3rd (so roughly 10 hrs after his initial contact that night) saying “I had fun! Thanks for assisting in me not having anxiety” (crying laughing emoji). From that point forward is where I’ll stop transcribing the texts. The texts continued on between Jed and *Barbie all day on Feb. 3rd, 4th and 5th. On the 3rd, 2:43pm, 6:32pm, 11:43pm. On the 4th, 12:57am, 8:14pm. And on the 5th, 3:50pm. It is absolutely 100% clear on these texts following their night together they had sex. Trust me. However, something I just found out last week as I shared these with Haley with *Barbie’s permission, and that’s that Haley was with Jed on Super Bowl Sunday. So in summary, Jed has sex with *Barbie in the morning of Feb. 3rd at her place, he’s gone by 11:42am that morning since his text suggests he was, the rest of the day (or most of it), he’s with Haley and friends watching the Super Bowl, all while still texting *Barbie about their night together. Look, Jed isn’t the first guy to play two women at one time, I’m aware of that, but in this particular instance, I just wanna show you how creepy this was.

As for *Barbie, a little background on her. This was not someone that Jed had just met that night. This is not someone that Jed was dating. Nor did *Barbie ever think they were dating. They had met in July of 2018 and had hooked up then, casually kept in touch through texts after that, and then Jed was just horny the night of the 3rd so he hit her up. At no point did *Barbie ever think this was anything more than what it was: a hookup. They enjoyed each other’s company. However, she also told me Jed never mentioned anything about Haley or the show in the time they were together either in person or in text. Because of course he didn’t. But the fact that Jed had sex with her the morning of Super Bowl Sunday, and was with Haley hours later (presumably they hooked up that night as well), then yeah, you can see how sh***y it is all around.

The first contact I had with *Barbie was at 3:01pm on June 18th, a few hours after I released the changed spoiler to Jed. She emailed me on IG showing me her texts with Jed immediately. Then like an hour later is when Haley’s story hit the web. *Barbie didn’t even know about it until I sent her the link. In *Barbie’s initial email to me, all she wanted to know was when filming started. When I told her March 16th, she actually thought it was closer to the night they were together. Her response was, “I wasn’t sure the timeline on when they started filming because I thought it was pretty messed up to come over to my place then shortly afterwards go on the show. But I guess it was a month after we slept together he went on the show.” So yeah, if there was no Haley, then the *Barbie hookup is just whatever. NOt even a story. I’m sure plenty of guys from this show have slept with someone 6 weeks before going on the show. Hell, they’ve done a day before going on from stories I’ve heard from past contestants. But the second Haley told her story, that’s when *Barbie realized what a shitty guy he was and we started diving more into what she had sent me.

All in all, if you’re Hannah at this point, and not even knowing the details behind the *Barbie hookup until last Thursday at the earliest, I think Haley’s story was enough in itself to end the thing. Jed clearly lied about his relationship with Haley and now this man was her fiancé. How is she supposed to believe anything he tells her from that point forward? He could’ve begged and pleaded for another chance, and telling her he’d change, and apologized for not being 100% honest about his relationship with Haley, but as a woman, seeing what Haley put out there, there’s NO WAY Hannah would’ve ever been able to forgive that type of betrayal. Seeing what he’s texting a woman hours before arriving in LA? I don’t care what happened during filming and how hard he claims to have fallen for her, how could she trust him enough after he basically started off their engagement with one big lie? She couldn’t, and I’m assuming that’s why the relationship is over. As it should be.

1. facathbach

July 2, 2019 at 11:44 AM

Reality Steve, you truly deserve an award for all the hard work that you do!!!! You are awesome. Thank you.

2. ctrealitygirl

July 2, 2019 at 11:54 AM

I agree! He’s right on top of all the juicy gossip and been getting it to us as it comes in. Love it! I just wish he had watched the show last night as I couldn’t wait to hear what he had to say about the scene when Peter comes back with a rose from the group date, and Tyler runs to him and jumps and straddles Peter! RS loves the “run and jump” …but typically it’s the women “jumping” the men! Awesome scene!

3. justsaying

July 2, 2019 at 1:35 PM

Team Haley and Team Hannah all the way – great job ladies!!! Great job Steve for bringing us the news!!

Sociopath-Jed needs therapy and a VD check. Although, there probably are no cure for either.

Narcisistic-Luke needs therapy. No cure either but hope springs eternal.

Thanks Tyler for dressing up for the date, a flannel shirt and a magician velvet suit?? Sorry wrong outfits, wrong guy! He’s quite mouthy this episode too. It’s telling Hannah’s not into him as she sent him back to the hotel early enough for Connor to have a long conversation with her. Not good for Tyler. Tyler didn’t look hot this episode either. He has bad angles.

Mike’s still my favorite but ABC just need to stop it with the looking-for-the-fourth-lady in his life. Who the heck wants to be fourth??

Not a good sign for Peter getting sent off immediately after given the rose. Hannah didn’t want to spend anymore time with him.

4. dbla31

July 2, 2019 at 1:54 PM

Thank you Steve! You made my day with the Hannah news.

Am a bit bummed about Jordan’s short appearance on Paradise, but I’ll take what Jordan I can get.

5. adelina

July 2, 2019 at 2:35 PM

I personally didn’t have any problem with Tyler’s shade toward Luke P’s height. Luke P has been nothing but a snake and I’m sure it’s hard for us all to imagine how it would actually be to deal with Luke in such an isolated intense environment.

I also loved Garrett last night. I thought him baiting Luke was great. None of this is bullying to me. It’s called standing up for yourself and putting a narcissistic moron in his place. I’m sure they’re portraying Luke as worse than he actually is but I don’t think it’s much of a stretch from his true colors either. His whole “testimony” last night was one big eyeroll for me. I don’t buy any of it as genuine.

6. krosby

July 2, 2019 at 3:15 PM

Completely agree with your take on Tyler’s comment about Luke’s height. Can you imagine the outrage if a woman on The Bachelor ridiculed another woman’s physical features? It was definitely a low blow on Tyler’s end and it was unattractive. I get Luke was hard to deal with, but hate when people resort to insulting things people have no control over. Also… Luke isn’t even 5’8. ?

7. megs

July 2, 2019 at 7:17 PM

I couldn’t care less about Tyler’s comment re: Luke’s height… Luke has proven himself time and time again to be a narcissistic sociopath… I’m sure all the guys have said worse about him. Tyler has been a quality guy so far, so a low blow at Luke doesn’t phase me. All the remaining guys are so fed up with Luke at this point, I can’t blame him. I’m honestly surprised there weren’t more negative comments shown, but I think it’s pretty clear NONE of them can stand him.

I also agree that Garrett wasn’t bullying Luke… he was just being honest. Luke brings it on himself.

To @justsaying… that date fit the same format as Colton’s 3-on-1… the first one to get a rose was let go for the evening so that the lead could figure out who of the remaining two to choose. I don’t think it was an indication whatsoever of who she’s interested in.

8. justsaying

July 2, 2019 at 8:42 PM

@megs Remember during the 3-1 date, Colton gave the first rose to Hannah G and sent her packing back to the hotel. Look how that turned out for her. The second 3-1 rose went to none other that Cassie. He turned it into a 1-1 where they spent lots and lots of time together. Time equals more chemistry.

9. joanne

July 2, 2019 at 9:21 PM

This season has turned into such a train wreck. I will never understand why she’s kept Luke week after week and sending some other good guys home. And we know what goes down with Luke next week too.

Then choosing Jed and having it all unravel within a few weeks due to his deception and lying doesn’t help either.

It’s too bad because Hannah has been a good bachelorette. She’s got a lot of personality and seems very genuine.

10. tater82

July 3, 2019 at 1:55 AM

I noticed Tyler didn’t look the same as usual either. I think he’s lost weight since being there and that’s changed his facial features some.

11. susan78

July 3, 2019 at 7:06 AM

I think she’s quite into Peter and he isn’t getting the love from viewers he deserves at all. As for sending him away, isn’t that what would have to happen on a 3-way date so she can sort out the remaining two guys? Nobody wants to stick around for that awkwardness!

12. susan78

July 3, 2019 at 7:13 AM

Garrett overplayed his hand a bit, I think, probably at production’s encouragement like RS said. That was a lot of mocking/harassing to not come out ahead.

13. justsaying

July 3, 2019 at 7:40 AM

@susan78, if Hannah really liked Pete, she could have saved the second 3-on-1 date rose for him. Notice how Hannah and Luke P were able to spend more time together after she gifted him the rose that night. This was exactly what happened to Cassie too. She received the second 3-1 rose and Colton turned it into a 1-1 to spend more time with her.

See, 3-1 is now a loophole to 1-1

14. justsaying

July 3, 2019 at 7:52 AM

I found Tyler, Jed and Garrett sinking down to Luke P’s level. They could have taken the Connor, Peter or Mike’s route. Sure, they can say their piece but no need to instigate, argue incessantly and acting like moral policemen.

15. keddo

July 3, 2019 at 1:44 PM

Did anyone else notice the artist made Hannah look like a Wookie, and Mike like a white guy? I definitely prefer the old masters Hannah was looking at at the museum to that artist’s work.

16. akissfromarose

July 18, 2019 at 6:22 PM

How can they have filmed the Jed/Hannah break up during ATFR if it’s a live show on June 29th/30th???

17. akissfromarose