Bachelor in Paradise 6 Spoilers

The “Bachelorette” Hannah – (EXCLUSIVE) What’s Happening Now & “Bachelor in Paradise” Spoilers for Episodes 1 & 2

Photo Credit: ABC

Of course since the tweet last week that Hannah ended the engagement (and now the whole relationship) immediately everyone wants Hannah and Tyler to give it a try. Look, I don’t think there’s any doubt that Hannah would certainly be interested in Tyler, but we don’t know where Tyler is at. This isn’t a situation like Arie where he just had a change of heart. Hannah would only be interested in Tyler now because Jed is f**kstick. If Jed doesn’t pull what he does, seemingly they are still together. So because Jed is a moron and now Hannah is single, Tyler should immediately go back to her? Hell, maybe he will. But just because he’s supportive of her on social media doesn’t mean they are 100% gonna get back together. We will see and I’m sure we won’t know anything until the ATFR.

The show does not allow the lead to connect with past contestants. Hannah can’t just try and meet up with Tyler whenever she feels like it. If that’s what she wants, she would have to make it known to producers that’s what she wants and THEY will decide how it will proceed. Like with Arie, they made sure they filmed his breakup with Becca, then filmed him going to Virginia to get with Lauren. That’s what would have to happen if Hannah and Tyler are to reconcile. Maybe they will, maybe they won’t, but the response I’ve seen in Twitter mentions and emails is that people are already making this a done deal. It’s far from that. It might eventually get to that point, but I don’t think we’re there yet and I don’t know if we’ll ever be.

Tyler is obviously a major contender to be the “Bachelor” if they offered it to him. Lets just say with this latest change of events, Tyler has the option of being with Hannah (assuming that’s what she wants) or being the “Bachelor.” I don’t think any of us know 100% where his head is at right now. And is it wrong to think that maybe Hannah should take a break from jumping into a relationship considering she just had an engagement end in a heartbreaking fashion? Maybe she should take some time to herself? There’s a whole lot we don’t know right now between them other than Hannah is single and so is Tyler. I know it’s easy to immediately throw these two back together, but c’mon, lets tap the brakes a bit. I know everyone right now has zero patience and wants to know everything immediately, but it’ll all play itself out. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised with either outcome. If they end up together they wouldn’t surprise me, or if Tyler became the “Bachelor” it wouldn’t surprise me. If I hear anything, you’ll know.

I don’t have much to say on last night’s episode since I watched it so late and I kinda fast forwarded through some parts. However, I will say something negative about Tyler that I’m guessing 99% of you won’t agree with. I know it’s not a huge thing, but still, it was a low blow. I know all of you thought him calling Luke a 5’8” villain was the funniest thing ever, but seriously, that was cheap. What does Luke’s height have to do with anything? Made Tyler come off as completely snobbish and uppity. Luke has done plenty wrong on this show. No one’s denying that. But referencing his height like he has some sort of control of that is just a stupid insult. Call him out for not being the least bit self aware, call him annoying, call him an opportunist, say he’s not there for Hannah but that he’s there to win the competition, those are all fine. But a 5’8” villain? How is that even an insult? Technically you’re just stating a fact of his height. It was a low blow, and for how well Tyler has presented himself this season, that made him look rather petty if you ask me. Uncalled for.

The Garrett/Luke fight was interesting. And I say it was interesting for the simple fact that knowing how production works on this show, watching Garrett basically sit there and try and bait Luke into snapping was quite a site to see. Hey, props to Garrett for getting Luke to do what he set out to accomplish, but I don’t know how anyone could’ve watched that last night and thought that Garrett came off perfect and Luke was the crazy one. Luke yelling in Garrett’s face was ridiculous and only gave his haters even more ammunition about him. Yet another mistake he made this season. You can’t lose your shit on someone like that on the show and not expect to be grilled for it. Luke has no one to blame but himself for not being able to control his emotions. But Garrett came off a smug instigator if you ask me. And I’m pretty sure the reason why Garrett did what he did is because I’m almost positive he was being told behind the scenes there was no way Hannah was gonna pick Luke. Garrett was too overly confident during that whole group date, and I bet that was planted in his head by producers. He didn’t get the outcome he wanted, I think after the fact realized he was played by production, and in the process, came off looking like a bit of an ass for obviously baiting Luke. You can be sure Garrett will come guns blazing at Luke at the MTA because that’s what production wants. I hope Luke learned his lesson next time around because it’s definitely coming. Everyone on that stage will be firing daggers at him. We’ll see if he’s grown and matured by how he handles it.

1. facathbach

July 2, 2019 at 11:44 AM

Reality Steve, you truly deserve an award for all the hard work that you do!!!! You are awesome. Thank you.

2. ctrealitygirl

July 2, 2019 at 11:54 AM

I agree! He’s right on top of all the juicy gossip and been getting it to us as it comes in. Love it! I just wish he had watched the show last night as I couldn’t wait to hear what he had to say about the scene when Peter comes back with a rose from the group date, and Tyler runs to him and jumps and straddles Peter! RS loves the “run and jump” …but typically it’s the women “jumping” the men! Awesome scene!

3. justsaying

July 2, 2019 at 1:35 PM

Team Haley and Team Hannah all the way – great job ladies!!! Great job Steve for bringing us the news!!

Sociopath-Jed needs therapy and a VD check. Although, there probably are no cure for either.

Narcisistic-Luke needs therapy. No cure either but hope springs eternal.

Thanks Tyler for dressing up for the date, a flannel shirt and a magician velvet suit?? Sorry wrong outfits, wrong guy! He’s quite mouthy this episode too. It’s telling Hannah’s not into him as she sent him back to the hotel early enough for Connor to have a long conversation with her. Not good for Tyler. Tyler didn’t look hot this episode either. He has bad angles.

Mike’s still my favorite but ABC just need to stop it with the looking-for-the-fourth-lady in his life. Who the heck wants to be fourth??

Not a good sign for Peter getting sent off immediately after given the rose. Hannah didn’t want to spend anymore time with him.

4. dbla31

July 2, 2019 at 1:54 PM

Thank you Steve! You made my day with the Hannah news.

Am a bit bummed about Jordan’s short appearance on Paradise, but I’ll take what Jordan I can get.

5. adelina

July 2, 2019 at 2:35 PM

I personally didn’t have any problem with Tyler’s shade toward Luke P’s height. Luke P has been nothing but a snake and I’m sure it’s hard for us all to imagine how it would actually be to deal with Luke in such an isolated intense environment.

I also loved Garrett last night. I thought him baiting Luke was great. None of this is bullying to me. It’s called standing up for yourself and putting a narcissistic moron in his place. I’m sure they’re portraying Luke as worse than he actually is but I don’t think it’s much of a stretch from his true colors either. His whole “testimony” last night was one big eyeroll for me. I don’t buy any of it as genuine.

6. krosby

July 2, 2019 at 3:15 PM

Completely agree with your take on Tyler’s comment about Luke’s height. Can you imagine the outrage if a woman on The Bachelor ridiculed another woman’s physical features? It was definitely a low blow on Tyler’s end and it was unattractive. I get Luke was hard to deal with, but hate when people resort to insulting things people have no control over. Also… Luke isn’t even 5’8. ?

7. megs

July 2, 2019 at 7:17 PM

I couldn’t care less about Tyler’s comment re: Luke’s height… Luke has proven himself time and time again to be a narcissistic sociopath… I’m sure all the guys have said worse about him. Tyler has been a quality guy so far, so a low blow at Luke doesn’t phase me. All the remaining guys are so fed up with Luke at this point, I can’t blame him. I’m honestly surprised there weren’t more negative comments shown, but I think it’s pretty clear NONE of them can stand him.

I also agree that Garrett wasn’t bullying Luke… he was just being honest. Luke brings it on himself.

To @justsaying… that date fit the same format as Colton’s 3-on-1… the first one to get a rose was let go for the evening so that the lead could figure out who of the remaining two to choose. I don’t think it was an indication whatsoever of who she’s interested in.

8. justsaying

July 2, 2019 at 8:42 PM

@megs Remember during the 3-1 date, Colton gave the first rose to Hannah G and sent her packing back to the hotel. Look how that turned out for her. The second 3-1 rose went to none other that Cassie. He turned it into a 1-1 where they spent lots and lots of time together. Time equals more chemistry.

9. joanne

July 2, 2019 at 9:21 PM

This season has turned into such a train wreck. I will never understand why she’s kept Luke week after week and sending some other good guys home. And we know what goes down with Luke next week too.

Then choosing Jed and having it all unravel within a few weeks due to his deception and lying doesn’t help either.

It’s too bad because Hannah has been a good bachelorette. She’s got a lot of personality and seems very genuine.

10. tater82

July 3, 2019 at 1:55 AM

I noticed Tyler didn’t look the same as usual either. I think he’s lost weight since being there and that’s changed his facial features some.

11. susan78

July 3, 2019 at 7:06 AM

I think she’s quite into Peter and he isn’t getting the love from viewers he deserves at all. As for sending him away, isn’t that what would have to happen on a 3-way date so she can sort out the remaining two guys? Nobody wants to stick around for that awkwardness!

12. susan78

July 3, 2019 at 7:13 AM

Garrett overplayed his hand a bit, I think, probably at production’s encouragement like RS said. That was a lot of mocking/harassing to not come out ahead.

13. justsaying

July 3, 2019 at 7:40 AM

@susan78, if Hannah really liked Pete, she could have saved the second 3-on-1 date rose for him. Notice how Hannah and Luke P were able to spend more time together after she gifted him the rose that night. This was exactly what happened to Cassie too. She received the second 3-1 rose and Colton turned it into a 1-1 to spend more time with her.

See, 3-1 is now a loophole to 1-1

14. justsaying

July 3, 2019 at 7:52 AM

I found Tyler, Jed and Garrett sinking down to Luke P’s level. They could have taken the Connor, Peter or Mike’s route. Sure, they can say their piece but no need to instigate, argue incessantly and acting like moral policemen.

15. keddo

July 3, 2019 at 1:44 PM

Did anyone else notice the artist made Hannah look like a Wookie, and Mike like a white guy? I definitely prefer the old masters Hannah was looking at at the museum to that artist’s work.

16. akissfromarose

July 18, 2019 at 6:22 PM

How can they have filmed the Jed/Hannah break up during ATFR if it’s a live show on June 29th/30th???

17. akissfromarose