The Bachelorette 15 - Hannah

The “Bachelorette” Hannah – Episode 9 Recap, “Men Tell All” Spoilers, Peter’s Ex Speaks Out, Hannah & Tyler?, Full Transcription of Hannah & Luke’s Conversation, & “Bachelor on Stage”

Photo Credit: ABC

-There are so many layers to what happened with Hannah and Luke last night, but you all saw it. I could literally spend 5 pages breaking down everything that was said. Not gonna do that. I’m so over Luke P this season, I’m glad we only have one week left. However, for a point of reference, I want to thank EOnline for essentially transcribing everythingLuke said to Hannah during the dinner portion last night. So I just want to have all this here so you can remember what he said:

“I’m talking about marriage, because this is a huge deal. And forever shouldn’t be taken lightly, and there’s so many things that I want for myself in my future wife and my future that I want it the way I want it, you know what I mean?”

“You brought up something on Hometowns that you’ve been a spiritual leader in your household. That’s something that I can totally relate to. I have been the spiritual leader in my household. You know how that is. That’s not the easiest all the time, but I’m so ready to make history in my family. I want to make sure that from now on, things are known how they’re supposed to be.”

“So let’s talk about sex. Sex is an incredible thing, and it’s a beautiful thing…only when it’s within the guidelines of marriage. This whole process I’ve been studying Hebrews, and it talks about how marriage should be honored by everybody, and how the marriage bed should be kept pure.”

“I know you’re not a virgin. We’ve had the talk. You know I’m not. I’ve been abstaining myself from sex for like three and a half to four years and I know that regardless of what I’ve done in the past, I am saving myself for marriage and I am very confident that we’re on the same page with our morals and I just want to hear it from your mouth. There’s a lot of people that say they believe in some things and yet they live or do things completely differently.”

“And thinking about fantasy suites, like I’ve heard people proclaim their faith, but yet they’ve said things like, ‘I’m excited for fantasy suites, I want to explore this relationship on a sexually intimate level, and that’s what I’m looking forward to,’ and to me that’s like, uh, what, excuse me? There’s something I’m missing here. Like I don’t believe that’s something that you should be doing and I just want to make sure you’re not going to be sexually intimate with the other relationships here.”

“Like, I totally have all the trust in the world for you, but at the same time I just want to make sure we’re on the same page. Like if you told me you were having sex, or you had sex with one or multiple of these guys, I’d be wanting to go home, 100%. But if that’s something you’re not going through then I’m just going to continue to grow the relationship and move on.”

Then Hannah finally got to speak and the convo went like this:

Hannah: “Umm…sex is a very big deal to me, and I’ve said like, I’ve had sex with two people in my life, and it was long relationships I thought were going to be my husband. But like, some of the things that you said, I don’t agree with at all. And honestly, I’m like kinda mad, because like, the way that you just said that is like, why do you have the right to do that? Because you’re not my husband, and you’re not…”

Luke: “Can I cut you off for a second?”

Hannah: “No! It’s just that you’re questioning me, that you’re judging me and feel like you have the right to, and don’t at this point. And I get when you like, care for somebody that you don’t want to think about somebody being intimate with another person, but guess what. Sex might be a sin out of marriage, but pride is a sin too, and I feel like this is like a pride thing.”

Luke: “So, I do want to take a step back to things I have said already, and I want you to know that, just reassessing what I’ve told you, like, Hannah, I don’t take it lightly when I tell you that I love you. Let’s say I am the last date, and let’s say you have had sex—throwing a crazy scenario at you, let’s say you’ve had sex with all these other relationships. All of ’em. I’m willing to do or work through anything. You’re right. I don’t have the right to ask you that, but I just want to know what’s going on, because…”

Hannah: “But you did.”

Luke: “You’re right, but…”

Hannah: “LET ME TALK! You did, you did ask, and the words that you just used were you’re ‘willing’ to work through this. I’m a grown woman and can make my own decisions, and I’m not strapped to a man right now.”

Luke: “Just being real, I can understand a slip up, but like, with all of them? I mean that’s kind of where I was going with that. If you were just like, you know what, I’m gonna just have sex with everyone and see what it’s like, then yeah I would be like, OK, I’m gonna talk to you, but you know what, I’m outta here.”

Hannah: ”The words that you’re saying are just like really not OK. They’re just not OK. And the closest thing that I’ve ever felt to love at first sight was probably with you, and our relationship from the beginning gave me so much hope, and then it was like, all this s–t kept happening, and honestly, like, you have already broken my heart through this, like truly, and I’ve broken my own heart because I’ve allowed everything. And to ignore all the red flags for how I feel, to have this, and to have you say this about me and make me feel like you would look at me any differently and judge me or make me feel like you would not think of me as a woman of faith like I am, and that we weren’t on the same page. It’s like you’re holding other people to a standard that you don’t even live by.

Maybe you abstain from sex, but there’s a lot of things that you struggle with, and because I might want to or have had sex, that’s like, you’re x’d off. Well I could have X’d you off from being my husband from things that I want out of a relationship, and that it’s just sex for you and you’re like, if you’ve had sex, then I’m going home. Well I want somebody who can get along with people, who doesn’t have pride issues. There’s so many things that I don’t want out of a husband that you’ve shown, so it’s like, oh my gosh. Like, that’s a big like, f–k you! That’s what that is.”

Luke then said if Hannah did “slip up” and had sex, nothing would change about how he feels about her, and Hannah told him she did not “slip up.”

Hannah: “Do you see this? You’re so thankful to be here and so thankful, but you need to know if I have had sex with another person for you to make the decision of how you’re going to move forward with me. I’ve prayed so much for clarity, and I feel like I’ve finally gotten clarity on you, and I do not want you to be my husband.”

Luke then said she at least “owed” him a chance to speak…

Hannah: “I don’t owe you anything. I have given you so many…oh my god. I cannot believe you just said that. I’m so mad. I don’t owe you anything at this point. Do you not understand that? I have bent over backwards for this relationship! So I don’t owe you anything. Please get up!”

Luke didn’t get up.

Hannah: “I don’t even care what you just said to me about you feeling like you have clarity on this. I still feel like you don’t. And there’s something in me that is refusing me to get into that vehicle right now.”

“I can probably get you to go in that limo, from what you said. I’m like, so mad. So like, I have had sex.”

Luke: “Say what?”

“Yeah, and Jesus still loves me. From obviously how you feel, me f–king in a windmill probably…you probably want to leave.”

Luke had one last request.

“Can I pray over you before I leave?”

Wow. Reading that again is pretty mind blowing.

I got an email last night from someone who’s a Christian, and this was a personal “letter” they thought Luke should hear:

“I am a Christian. I love Jesus. I, too, was not a virgin when I got married, but my husband and I waited for sex until we married. Those are my convictions and personal beliefs that sex is for marriage. However- I do not sit in judgement of others who haven’t chosen this. If I ever get asked about my beliefs (on this particular topic) I do my best to share them with love. Monday nights episode was painful to watch. Your words were not kind, nor gentle, nor loving. Your words mocked others who have said they are excited for fantasy suites, and I don’t know who you were talking about but most people that come on this show do not have the same beliefs as us, and I don’t understand why you made the statement you did. Not to mention the way you made that statement. You were outright mocking people. You can share your beliefs lovingly and not arrogantly. You catch more flies with honey, right?? That was just the tip of the iceberg. You were disrespectful the rest of the evening towards Hannah. This isn’t an issue about sex before marriage, this is a heart issue that was also clearly on display through your Twitter statements last night. Getting on Twitter and arguing with Hannah about sin doesn’t help the situation at all. It continues to show nothing but blind pride on your part. You and Hannah don’t agree on something. Accept that, apologize for your wrong actions and arrogance, and move on. You can stand up for what you believe in without acting as if you’re better than anyone and everyone. My heart is grieved over your actions on the show, and now on Twitter. I get producers twist things, but buddy, YOU are responsible for your words, actions, etc. If I were you, I would take my thoughts and feelings to God, not Twitter, and then apologize for the poor way you’ve decided to convey a belief you have. The Christian life is so much more than no sex before marriage. Unfortunately, that wasn’t what America got to see through you this season. What an absolute loss.”

Very succinct and to the point. She brings up the Twitter beef between Hannah and Luke last night. Here it was in case you missed it:

My thoughts on all this on the next page…

1. wiggy5

July 16, 2019 at 10:16 AM

Steve, I totally agree with everything you said. Especially the synopsis given by the Christian gal; also agree that this did not need to be aired on national television. Definitely was a conversation for the two of them to have had in private. But as you say, this is the way they operate- it’s all about the ratings! I agree with you that Luke is just not self-aware; he seems to backpedal many times on what he says unfortunately. So obviously this makes him come across as very disingenuous. But when you agree to go on national television -Especially on this show! you need to be ready for the continual scrutiny of anything and everything you do or say. Honestly I would certainly not be ready for marriage or even a relationship with anyone who is currently sleeping with other men or women. Certainly I don’t think Hannah was ready for any type of proposal. And also as you said we all have the right to do as we wish! Unfortunately just did not work out for Hannah. Also have to say I am extremely disappointed in both Peter and Jed, both are very dishonest guys.

2. hulie04

July 16, 2019 at 10:57 AM

Agree with most of what you wrote. However, in talking to my daughters who are Hannah’s age they said that if a boyfriend of theirs went on the show, for whatever bs reason the man would give, the relationship would be over and they would not go blasting the man afterward. For they do not think it is their job, as a someone who dated him (not engaged to him) to go out and share their relationship for it also opens the woman up to haters. That is not worth it. Yes, perhaps there are texts that state “I love you” but what does that really mean other than they cared about each other and were dating. Dating is all about having fun while getting to know another person; one or the other could end it at any time for any reason. How dishonest were the men? We do not know for sure; texts do not mean there were conversations about a serious future. Many make false promises just to appease the other person and get off with little drama. Does that mean every man (or woman) who does this is a loser? No. This is escalated because of the public manner of it all but why come forward? My daughters do not get these women going public. What did these women gain from it? Nothing. They did achieve the goal of dogging the man. But again, what did the woman gain? This is from two strong women who are a lot like Hannah in some ways. As for Luke, he is a poor example of what being a Christian means. He preaches to others and judges them, and is totally unaware of it. He thinks he is right even if someone tells him he is not. Narracists are like that. Hannah has the right to do whatever she wants with whoever she wants. But as a part of a couple who might have become engaged, he has the right to question her as to her beliefs. She had the right not to answer. Last night showed that they were never right for each other. It seems they both were attracted to what they wanted each other to be and not to what each other really was. To us she was not better than Jed or Peter; she slept with them with false promises of more. And they, of course, let her.

3. jlal

July 16, 2019 at 11:05 AM

Luke is a sanctimonious,insecure, jerk. He knows the game. He and Hannah had other conversations about sex and she made it clear it wasn’t his business at that time.

In the real world would I expect someone that is about to agree to marry me, to not be having sex with others, sure. In Bachelor world though, you should have no expectations regarding the leads actions, until the ring is on the finger.

Luke lied, manipulated, judged,and insulted none of which are “Christian” behaviors. He is using his Christianity (and I use that term lightly in regards to him) as a cudgel to beat down others.

Hannah was correct, that he was just focused on sex and that was prideful. There are many other more important facets to a relationship than just the physical.

4. SeaDub

July 16, 2019 at 11:09 AM

Many of us were very uncomfortable watching last night…and there’s a reason we were.

This is what women put up with in many religious communities until you realize – as she does – it’s all about control. We’ve seen it all season with Luke P – both with Hannah and with the men. He has massive control issues that he cloaks and excuses with religion and therefore lacks any self accountability as he can justify any and all actions with his “religious” beliefs. We are seeing this play out on a national scale as well.

My fear is that as he obviously lacks self control, will he become violent? The clenched fists we saw when dealing with the men….with Hannah? When is that thrown? And against whom?

He is a danger and needs desperate help. But he will not get it because again, he uses religious beliefs to deny any issues on his part and has an entire community both physically surrounding him and online, who not only provide that justification for him as well, but then degrade and disparage anyone who disagrees with him or their beliefs.

5. Stephanie

July 16, 2019 at 1:07 PM

Totally disagree with a lot of your comment. I was so happy that Peter’s ex came forward. I’m girl power all the way. These men don’t get to go on national television, discuss their relationships and EXPECT us to keep quiet. Peter is in contention to be the next bachelor. Don’t those women have a right to know all sides of the man they are going to put their lives on hold to chase after into a possible marriage? Don’t you want women to respect themselves enough to stand up and say “don’t let this man treat you the way he treated me”. We women have to look out for each other. We need to SUPPORT this women coming forward and encourage others. Men will always run the world until we change our thoughts and behaviors towards each other.

6. ladyjane747

July 16, 2019 at 1:24 PM

I’m not saying that breaking up with someone to go on a TV show is an admirable thing to do, but I also don’t see the point in coming forward as a scorned girlfriend. Is it really to “warn” other women about these guys? Who cares? There will be plenty of women, knowing the character of these guys, who will still want to date them. It’s one incident in their lives. Would you want to be painted as the “bad guy” from one incident in your life? So, you dumped a guy via text or told him you loved him or fell for his best friend or dated two guys at once because you weren’t ready to get married and wanted to play the field. Would you want one of your scorned guys to go public and warn off other guys? Maybe you changed. Maybe it was that particular instance. Maybe it was the circumstances. Maybe it was that one guy who read too much into your affections. Stuff happens. People are human. I just don’t think it’s a good look for these women to “kiss and tell” no matter how jerky the guys are. To me it reeks of vengeance – you did me wrong so now I’m going to ruin your chances to be The Bachelor. I couldn’t care less about Jed or Peter; they’re basically TV characters to me. I don’t know them any more than anyone else watching them on TV. I don’t know their GFs either, but it’s just a bad look for them. These gals dated these guys 4 and 5 months, respectively. Shrug.

7. kabuki

July 16, 2019 at 2:08 PM

I thought it would have been Jed in the windmill–twice(!), not Peter, but there you go! I do not understand how Peter has the time to do this show and potentially be the Bachelor if he is chosen. Has he been terminated from his job because I can’t imagine Delta Airlines being OK with him taking huge amounts of time off to do these shows. It’s not like he was taking a leave of absence to care for an ill family member or something. What is Peter’s end game? You don’t spend many years training to become a commercial airline pilot just to throw it all away a year later to become a Bachelor/Bachelorette ho. Or do you? It boggles the mind. As for Peter’s and Jed’s ex-girlfriends, meh. They were only dating them for a few months. Hardly very serious relationships. I think Mike should be the next bachelor. If they are ever going to have a Black man as the lead, they should choose him. Right now it’s just White fraternity bro types. They need to shake it up and show some diversity on the Bachelor front. Tyler will bring in the viewers because of his looks, but he is not bright, not articulate and not interesting.

8. adelina

July 16, 2019 at 2:17 PM

I agree @kabuki. Yes Tyler is nice to look at, but he’s a bit of a caveman. I’m sure he’s into Hannah, but c’mon, the dude knows how to play his cards and say all the right “gentlemanly” things in case he might be chosen as Bachelor. I would LOVE to see Mike as Bachelor but ultimately I think Tyler is going to get it. Hopefully if they choose Tyler, they’ll hook him up with a wardrobe that goes beyond tiny suit jackets and those awful suit pants/leggings/high waters that he clearly loves.

9. katieottawa

July 16, 2019 at 3:32 PM

all these people somehow preaching to not judge hannah about having sex with multiple guys….uhhhhh yet they all judge luke on his actions and jed for having had a gf before coming on the show. how is that any different??? so luke cant judge her for her actions for what he believes is morally wrong but she can judge him and bash him for the actions she considers morally wrong. same for jed. its not acceptable for him to have had a relationship prior to coming on the show and sleeping around on her but for Hannah to date multiple guys, make out with them and have sex with them its ok a week before he proposes to her???

also she certainly didnt accept jed for all his misgivings either she dumped him. so we should all just accept Hannah for what she does but where is the same tolerance and openness for others.

Jed didnt tell Hannah he had been seeing someone before coming on the show. My guess is she didnt tell him she screwed in the windmill twice with his pilot buddy before he proposed to her yet all we are focusing on is he wasnt truthful. She wasnt either. Yet she certainly didnt give him the benefit of the doubt she so seems to want from all these guys.

All season she has given her requirements and expectations about what SHE wants. Thats nice and all but those guys are also allowed to voice what it is they want or their deal breakers before proposing to her.

10. joanne

July 16, 2019 at 3:42 PM

Luke could not have come across worse last night if he tried. As others have said, this show is definitely NOT for someone like him. And he should have realized that long before the fantasy suite nights came up.

That being said, I wouldn’t want to be getting engaged to someone I knew had been intimate with one or more people just a few days before. It’s no wonder so few of these couples last in the long run. Who does that in real life? This show is so far from reality, especially in the use of the word “relationship”. That’s not at all how healthy relationships and dating actually should work.

I do think it would be a mistake for Tyler to reconcile with her. She didn’t have a change of heart, she broke off with Jed once she found out about the girlfriend. Hannah kept making very poor choices throughout the season, and isn’t at all ready for an engagement.

Hopefully Mike will be the next bachelor. He seems very kind and down to earth. He would be my choice.

11. kabuki

July 16, 2019 at 5:06 PM

Haha @adelina. You called it. Tyler *is* a caveman–in a too-tight salmon jacket that he wears everywhere. What’s up with that dodgy fashion choice? That thing needs to be burned!

12. katieottawa

July 16, 2019 at 5:37 PM

lets be real. she got offended because he unknowingly called her out. the truth is she hasnt been presenting herself in the best light with these guys all season. pretty floozy if you ask me and you know what if you are going to turn every single episode into a soft core skinemax movie going from one guy to another, people WILL judge you that is inevitable. I am tired of this metoo thing where now women can do whatever they want with no repercussion and we must support and embrace it all and not ever call them out on anything. Weird because when it comes to guys acting like douches they are super quick to call them out and unleash their wrath on them. I dont see much tolerance. People have no problem judging Jed as a fckboy for sleeping on his ex and neither did she, she even called off her engagement to him because of it. But these guys and the audience should be ok with her doing it because shes on a tv show. Give me a break.

You know what any respectable guy who is serious about you will have issues with you sleeping with other guys in the same time frame. I would serious question a guy who has no problems whatsoever especially when he has to decide whether he wants to propose to you in a week.

So Luke was right. I dont think on his part it was done intentionally. I think he had a different image of her but he wanted to point to the hypocrisy and in doing so inadvertently called her out by first saying how people like to say they are about their faith and then hypocritically in the next breath cant wait to get to the overnight dates to get down ..which was exactly what she did and with the extreme case scenario of sleeping with all of them…which she most likely did well at least 2 of them we know for sure. he wanted to let her know where he stood and if she expected to continue with him and expect a proposal that this was a requirement and a deal breaker.

The problem is he was too confident and was sure he was ending up with her and didnt think she would do this with the other guys and after talking to her about his morals he thought they were on the first page and was shocked.

I agree with steve. He never should have gone on this show. Maybe he really wanted to meet her and this was his way.I still think he was the most serious of those guys there. Too intense, yes. Playing devils advocate it couldnt have been easy for him either to be in a house for 6 weeks 24hrs a day with guys he didnt get along with just to keep this thing going with her.

I think he was trying to justify his feelings for her by saying she had a slip up when he saw he had offended her and he said he would try and willing to try and work it out. I dont see it as mean. To me it meant they were going to have to work through their differences. The let me pray with you comment was too much though. But again it just shows how completely incompatible they were and this would never had worked out. That letter from the one christian person. This works when you both share the same views but it doesnt work in this circumstance when ones views is inherently more conservative than the other person on such issues.

But to say it wasnt a good thing when he stood his ground regarding his opinion of her watching the show back I say bravo. He stuck to his guns. He holds women to a certain standard he set for himself. Good for him. Why cant he say exactly what he thinks of her. I mean she certainly didnt hold back on him from what it sounds like at the MTA. Why is it acceptable for her to bash him on TV but stating his opinion of her is somehow wrong.

I am tired of this double standard. These 2 didnt see eye to eye, it never would have worked out. Maybe had she spent less time grinding and more time getting to know them and asking questions to see if they were compatible it would have been more successful

13. SeaDub

July 16, 2019 at 6:46 PM

katieottawa – You’re “tired of this metoo thing where now women can do whatever they want with no repercussion and we must support and embrace it all and not ever call them out on anything”

Please explain how metoo tires you. How you are directly effected by meetoo…please.

You know what’s exhausting. Living with sexual assault for the rest of your life. Living with rape for the rest of your life. Living in a culture where “boys will be boys” and the man who assaulted and / or raped you is not held accountable. And please spare us the false accusations “argument”. 2% of accusations of assaults and rapes are false. But let’s stick to those that are true…shall we because men rape and assault at an alarming rate.

How dare you talk of being tired of women discussing a terrifying, life altering and often life threatening event.

Women should be able to do whatever they want without a man assaulting and / or raping them. Women should be able to wear what they want and not have men rape them. Drink what they want and not have men rape them. Act like they want and not have men rape them. Decide at the last second that they want to stop and not have men rape them. Go out by themselves and not have men rape them. Go to a party and not have men rape them. Flirt and not have men rape them. Tease and not have men rape them. Walk down the street and not have men rape them. And you want to be able to call out women for being raped and assaulted. No men should be called out for assaulting and raping. Shame on you.

14. rs007fan

July 16, 2019 at 7:07 PM

Chris was a fish out of water but at least he was honest to himself. Jed gave me the creeps. He’s a manipulator, a mental abuser. It’s not surprising that he was trying to play it both ways with the ladies.

15. rs007fan

July 16, 2019 at 7:08 PM

I meant Luke.

16. rs007fan

July 16, 2019 at 7:09 PM

I meant Luke was a fish out of water. Sorry bout that.

17. nursej

July 16, 2019 at 10:02 PM

rob22 – can’t wait to hear what you think!

18. christytuzas

July 17, 2019 at 4:08 AM

I have been rejected by my husband of 4years,it hurts so much been neglect all the time, I confronted my husband and he say it’s not working and needs a divorce.. I felt depressed and needed solution cause I love him so much. I went online for solution or counseling, when I stumbled on a testimonial page. People with similar problem as mine. I was lucky a lady left an email for me to contact, I took a bold step cause I was so depressed and feel like dying.. I contacted this great man, Robinson buckler , who prayed for me and assured me of my husband return to my arms with 48hrs of his prayer, behold after that prayer night, my husband came home pleading for my forgiveness, it’s our 2year today together after the prayer and my husband has never changed towards loving me.. contact him via :_________________________Robinsonbuckler (@) hotmail. com ??????

19. keddo

July 17, 2019 at 7:16 AM

@christytuzas: Find another message thread to spam. Your Robinson Buckler, based on your description of events rather than any research of mine, is is a cold-reading fortune-teller who happened to read your situation right. He just uses prayer rather than reading palms or tea leaves or tarot cards as his gimmick. What I think is most likely is that your story is false and you are simply drumming up business.

Regarding Luke: He was a typical self-serving young man who, because he is good-looking and has charisma, was able to have his way with more women and dig himself a deeper hole of self-centredness than many others are able to at his age. When he got saved, he started on the right path, but with only 3-4 years as a serious Christian under his belt, he still has a long way to go on that path. If he stays committed to following what the Bible teaches, he will eventually become more and more Christ-like and exhibit less of the crappy stuff we saw on this season.

20. tinyred500

July 17, 2019 at 10:00 AM

This whole series has opened up a can of worms. I can’t think of any other series where morals versus religion (and vice versa), people calling men out on their behaviour, (and the lead) has been the top topic of Bachelor/Bachelorette conversation.

21. adelina

July 17, 2019 at 1:35 PM

Well said. Thank you.

22. adelina

July 17, 2019 at 1:39 PM

Luke,

Have you checked out Christian Mingle? I think this might be a more appropriate place for you to fish rather than a tv show that’s based on one person dating multiple people at one time.

23. katieottawa

July 17, 2019 at 8:54 PM

SeaDub what are you going on about?? i never mentioned anything about rape or assault. rape and assault is different than some douchey guy who dates girls and ghosts them to go on the bachelorette. THATs my problem with the metoo thing and people like you who somehow make no difference between the 2. Stick to actual rape and assault cases thats one thing but this thing has now gotten so out of hand its making a joke of the whole thing by now also making women victims of guys who are just not that into them, dumps them or acted douchey. NOT THE SAME THING. I dont like this manbashing sentiment where unless men are on bended knee to a woman doing everything she wants hes the equivalent of a rapist where radical feminists are on a mission to get revenge and and ruin their lives and reputations. Its getting out of hand. Kinda like when steve makes a big deal of peter dating some girl long distance months ago and changing his mind and breaking up with her and making it her appear like shes some kind of victim. And her voice should be heard and she was scared to come forward. Who cares. its a non story. Just like shes allowes to wake up one morning and call it off with him, he can do the same thing and say “you know what, youre great but you aint it.” he doesnt have to justify to you or owe you for 2 months of dating by making sure YOUR feelings are met and that you are in agreement with the decision. Most women who get broken up with resent the guy after and feel blindsided and are angry. Who cares what he told you before, if you went on a trip the week before. Hes allowed to change his mind whether or not you agree with his reason for it. You guys have no issue with Hannah dumping 30 guys in 6 weeks for all sorts of trivial reason and you applaud her for it. Heck she dumped Peter a few days after having sex with him in a windmill twice. How is that any different than some guy who dumps you 2 days after having sex with you. All im doing is pointing out the double standard. When its a woman who does it, its seen as woman power, when its a man, hes a jerk and deserves to have his dick cut off.

24. SeaDub

July 17, 2019 at 9:43 PM

You wrote, “I’m “tired of this metoo thing where now women can do whatever they want with no repercussion and we must support and embrace it all and not ever call them out on anything.” And then claim ” i never mentioned anything about rape or assault.” You do know the meetoo movement is about sexual harassment and assault…don’t you?

And if you do, no wonder you have spent 3 ranting, almost incomprehensible drivels defending Luke (and attacking women)…you have the same issues he does. Even though his words and actions are on film, and yours are written for everyone to see, uh….no, you didn’t say, “mention” that. No…not at all.

You, like Luke, need some help. Your vitriol is nuts.

25. cjscjs711

July 18, 2019 at 7:21 AM

Steve, I’m proud of you. You got this one exactly right.

26. akissfromarose

July 18, 2019 at 6:52 PM

Okay, so, is there a TAPED ATFR, AND a LIVE ATFR?? You’re confusing. You say that ATFR was already taped, but then you say there is a LIVE two night finale.

27. ctrealitygirl

July 19, 2019 at 8:02 AM

No, I don’t believe Steve said anything about the AFTER. He’s mentioned the MTA (Men Tell All) taped show, but not the AFTR

28. tinyred500

July 19, 2019 at 9:42 AM

Agree, that was my take and read on it too.

29. dogmomma

July 19, 2019 at 2:20 PM

This whole season has been confusing! 🙂

30. akissfromarose

July 22, 2019 at 9:30 PM

He’s mentioned it a couple of times. And the network has said “Live 2 night finale.” But it’s really not. The finale was already taped, this is just a live studio audience watching the taped finale. It’s misleading.