Bachelor in Paradise 5

A “Bachelor in Paradise” Fraud & Episode 5 of the “He Said, She Said” Podcast with Ashley Spivey

Photo Credit: ABC

I’ve seen the complaints in email and on Twitter to me within the last year about trashing the guys in this franchise, and I only go after the f***boys, and what do I have against them, blah blah blah. The reason I’ve done it is because people have come to me with evidence about men’s behavior. If the guys didn’t act this way and women didn’t come to me to call them out, then I wouldn’t report it. Whether it be someone wanting to come on a podcast, or someone wanting to share text exchanges, it’s basically always been women who’ve come forward to call out the men. That’s just the way it’s been. And trust me, there are more that have come to me that I’ve never ran with because they either didn’t want to attach their name to it, they didn’t want to share pictures/texts, or both. In this day and age, when people are accusing someone of something, you pretty much have to be willing to stand by what you say and provide evidence, or else unfortunately, it’s not something I can run with. That’s why in “Reader Emails” when people ask me, “Hey, have you heard anything negative about so-and-so,” if I say yes, it’s usually because of that type of scenario. Someone emails me, tells me this guy’s a douchebag because he did this or said this, but then when I ask if they want to be public about it, they say they’d rather not. Which is fine. They don’t HAVE to go public with it. But for ME to out that person and why they’re coming to me to tell me about it, I need some sort of evidence. I’ll admit, back in the day, I didn’t always do that. That’s changed. And anyone that’s followed me in the last year or so can clearly see that.

As mentioned, most of the time it’s been women coming forward. I’d say 95% of the time it’s been. On occasion, you’ll get the guy who emails me saying “Oh, this chick is a slut,” or “She sleeps around,” or “She’s on the show for her career, she just wants to be famous” etc, but then none of these guys follow up with any real evidence so there’s no need to run with it. Just sounds like bitter dudes. That was until this past weekend. So I mentioned earlier I didn’t do any work this weekend, and I didn’t. Except for this little nugget that came to me. It was from a guy who basically had had enough with how he was being treated by a certain member in Paradise right now, was upset enough at her to share his story with me (and them), and didn’t care that he was outing her because after yesterday, he’s officially done with her. That woman is Jenna Cooper.

His words: “Jenna is a manipulator. She manipulated me. She manipulates the other guys she ‘networks’ with and is apparently manipulating this Jordan guy. She uses men for money and business help and loves the attention along the way. And she just loves to rub in your face that she’s pretty and everyone wants her and how she can easily move onto the next. I’m tired of the bullshit and am calling her out.”

So once he sends me that, I immediately tell him that’s fine and dandy, but I need some sort of proof of this. That’s a pretty big claim to make. He proceeds to tell me that he initially met Jenna before Paradise even started for a business meeting that was her idea. She approached him, they met, and while their business venture didn’t go anywhere, their relationship became intimate. And has remained intimate through the summer, all while she’s been engaged to Jordan. This was a text exchange between them this past weekend:

These texts have been verified they are from Jenna, these are confirmed from her phone number, so in case you have any doubts, just know this has been vetted out. He’s fully aware that by posting these texts, she’ll know he spoke to me, but like I said, he doesn’t care anymore, he feels used, he feels manipulated, and he’s well aware their relationship is over now so in his mind, he doesn’t give a f**k. So those texts were over the weekend. They got in a big fight on Sunday night basically because he’s in a relationship with her, two people that are telling each other they love one another, yet he has to deal with what’s happening on the show and Jenna is engaged to another man. So he told her Sunday night once the show ends, he wants their relationship to be more solid – basically she needs to end this farce with Jordan. Obviously she’s still with Jordan and engaged to him in the “TV world” and it’s not that easy for her to move on so quickly, so that resulted in a fight. The next morning (yesterday morning), Jenna came back with this text and, well, here you go:

Jenna is one of those people I’d heard rumors about from months ago that she was just doing Paradise for her business, she was never going to be serious about anyone, that she had a guy(s) that she was with back in North Carolina, but I didn’t run with any of it because no one came forward with anything other than speculation and innuendo until this weekend. It’s one thing for Jenna to be carrying on a sexual and intimate relationship with this guy, but the Bachelor Nation side of this to hear her flat out tell this guy the TV engagement/relationship with Jordan is fake, she doesn’t even like him, let alone love him, that she’s BETTER than Jordan, and she’ll eventually break it off with him where she’ll make up a story to make Jordan look bad? I mean, geez. I honestly wanna say I’m surprised by this, but I’m not. I’ve seen and heard worse stuff in this franchise. Jenna just happened to get caught and never thought this guy would sell her out. Karma is a bitch sometimes.

So when he referenced in the text about “none of the other guys I go out with mean anything,” let me clarify what he told me because I asked him what that meant. He doesn’t know or have any proof Jenna is having any other “relationships” with these other men, but she does meet up with a lot of men to “network” and have lunch/dinner meetings with them, just like she did with him. And their relationship turned sexual rather quickly according to him. He’s not saying she’s having multiple affairs, but he said he’s definitely always been curious about it because these meetings happen often and are usually with successful business men. Do with that what you will. What I do know is she’s definitely been having a sexual relationship with this guy since she’s been home from Paradise filming as an “engaged” woman to Jordan, and that’s what today’s report is about. Maybe more guys will come forward. I don’t know. But I just wanted to clarify what she was talking about in that part of the text.

The next question I’m sure on your minds about this is “Does Jordan know? Does Jordan even care or is he using her too?” The answer to that is I don’t know. Maybe Jordan went on the show to get fake engaged and they were gonna carry this out a few months and end it anyway. That’s not the sense that I get, but I don’t know for sure. I have a feeling this will come as a surprise to him. If it doesn’t, then it makes him look just as bad. A week and a half ago they filmed the reunion show which you’ll see tonight (along with their engagement) and Jordan and Jenna were still together. She’s been with this guy for a few months now and basically disregarded her whole relationship with Jordan to him. You read it for yourself. That text can’t be misinterpreted or maybe taken a different way. There’s no editing job here. Like, it’s really amazing to read that she has zero empathy or concern for this engagement and Jordan. Doesn’t give one f**k. She laid out her whole plan to this guy and now everyone knows it. Don’t really know how she’s gonna explain this one off, nor do I care. She’s been exposed and if Jordan really did fall for her and he’s getting blindsided by this today, I feel for the guy. That’s downright shitty of her to present herself one way on TV that we all saw last night and will see tonight, and then know what she’s saying off camera about it basically all being a sham.

So yeah, watching tonight’s episode after knowing all this is going to be interesting. I’ve never been a huge Jordan fan, you know that, but this is just wrong and it sucks he got played like this. I hope for his sake if this is news to him he ends this immediately. I reached out to try and get a hold of Jordan yesterday to give him a heads up, but could not get a hold of him. This is a horrible look for Jenna, shows she’s a complete fraud, and that anything we’ve seen this season on the show has basically been acting. She knew what she was doing the second she signed up for Paradise and she got exactly what she wanted out of it. Unfortunately for her, when you treat people like that, eventually it’s gonna come back to bite you in the ass. There’s more between Jenna and this guy that I’m aware of based on my conversation with him, but this is the basics of what you need to know. Let the shit storm commence.

Enjoy the Paradise finale tonight everyone! Love is in the air!

Send all links and emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page, or listen to all my podcasts at Apple Podcasts. Talk to you tomorrow.

1. marcommom

September 12, 2018 at 7:37 AM

I rarely comment but this situation is disturbing. These two people, Jordan and Jenna, are either fools, terrible people, or completely innocent – or one is innocent, one is guilty, one is a fool, one is evil and manipulative, etc.
    I’d suggest RS get a PHOTO of the phone showing the texts to ensure it’s not a photoshopped graphic. Because if all this is fake, and RS was played, the implications could be significant.

2. hastings

September 12, 2018 at 7:38 AM

Iphones autocorrect Prince to Princess. You have to be very persistent to change it.

3. mewey

September 12, 2018 at 8:35 AM

Right. So what I’m saying is, try changing one of your contacts. Delete everything out of the last name field. Then go to a text from that person and you’ll see that the little bubble is gone, and the contact name is bigger and looks exactly the same style as it does in these screenshots. It’s not a matter of different iOS versions. It’s a matter of how you choose to enter a contact name into your phone.

4. jlal

September 12, 2018 at 11:49 AM

I don’t understand why it is so hard for everyone to accept that Jenna is a manipulator.

5. missmec0399

September 12, 2018 at 3:30 PM

I have a question about the “good morning handsome” text message. The time is one minute apart from the other screenshots and the battery life is the exact same, Reality Steve can you prove that these were sent on different dates? because if not then they are probably fake.

6. corn29

September 12, 2018 at 3:43 PM

2 wrongs don’t make a right but I’m actually okay with this. Jordan is a world class jerk. The way he spoke to Benoit last night was deplorable. He treats people horribly. This is just karma for him.

Happy to see Jordan get his comeuppance! Well earned and deserved!

7. megane1486

September 12, 2018 at 3:50 PM

I know you must have seen other proof and know this guy didn’t just didn’t make
    Someone’s name in his phone Jenna cooper and have this fake conversation, but can you eleborate on how you actually know this came from her phone? I absolutely believe this because of Jordan’s reaction I’m just curious to know what the proof is it was her from her phone number.

8. dwwatchesreality

September 12, 2018 at 5:22 PM

For what it is or isn’t worth …

I checked and my screen shows up with the other person’s name at top just like in the captures. My battery life doesn’t change every few minutes if I don’t have a lot of other things open, either.

It didn’t auto correct to princess on my test, but it definitely supplied the option. Could easily have swiped it by mistake.

Basically, there is nothing in those shots that is clearly “off.” Nothing.

9. dwwatchesreality

September 12, 2018 at 5:27 PM

Also, I do feel really bad for Jordan. He may not be my cup of tea, but his smitten kitten reaction to Jenna seemed very real and was quite adorable. I hope hope hope he started to have some doubts as he got to know her, or was in this for his “business” as well, but I don’t think that is true; I’ve seen guys flip like that before, and what I’ve seen on TV with Jordan has been pretty steady to pattern. Hard to ever be sure with this show, but I feel really, really bad for him.

10. supersparklyday

September 12, 2018 at 9:31 PM

I feel SO bad for Jordan. He’s not a good enough actor to have faked all that; but I think that Jenna sure is. If she did this for her “social media” business,it backfired ! Now everyone will hate her and she’ll have few friends in Bachelor Nation.

I also have to say that I agree with the poster who says Jenna could be a Dominatrix. After reading her texts, and his about all these unexplained “meetings” with men, yeah, I can sure see it.

I hope Jordan doesn’t emerge from this with alot of bitterness. He may not be fully mature yet, but he’s certainly on his way and this unfortunate episode will likely contribute to it.

11. rainbowing123

September 13, 2018 at 7:03 AM

Those are the times when the screenshots were taken, not the time the texts were received 🙂

12. dbla31

September 13, 2018 at 7:21 AM

To see what her “business” is, check out Rose Gold Club on FB and read the “about” section. She calls it marketing. It sounds like pimping yourself out to get free stuff, and she teaches other women to do the same. Wonder how many guys she was sending messages to of the type that got forwarded to RS, all in the name of “business.” I’m pretty sure the only state that business is legal in is Nevada.

13. swimstar4712

September 13, 2018 at 4:32 PM

Stating “two wrongs don’t make a right” doesn’t justify your hypocritical statement. I fail to see how you wishing a horrible life-teeing breakup on someone makes you any better than Jordan. Look at your behavior in the mirror, it’s disgusting and childish.

14. swimstar4712

September 13, 2018 at 4:37 PM

Life-altering*

15. kimmyy1

September 15, 2018 at 3:33 AM

That is incorrect. These are the ACTUAL times of the post!

16. kimmyy1

September 15, 2018 at 3:42 AM

As an engineer with a Very Well known cell phone company, these messages are 200% false. Believe what you will, but as an Engineer for the past 8 years, this is false!

17. justchillin

September 16, 2018 at 12:35 AM

I could be wrong but wanted to point this out and see if there is an explanation.

What stuck out to me is the fact that in the second to last screen shot there is a “Delivered” underneath the blue bubble. From my understanding in iMessage that appears only once per thread and only below the most recent iMessage sent. That means that the message ending in “…after my meeting?” Was the most recent message sent by the person who took the screen shot. If he were to have sent another iMessage after that then the “Delivered” would have been removed from beneath the “… after my meeting?” iMessage and moved beneath the newest iMessage (unless it was never delivered which is very rare in our day and age).

However if you look at the bottom right of the last screen shot there is a slight blue hue. That happens in iOS when right beneath that spot/part of the iMessage thread there is a blue bubble (an iMessage from the person who is taking the screen shot). That would then mean the “Delivered” shoud be below that message and not below the message in the second to last screen shot.

That stuck out to me as odd and figured I’d throw it out there and see if there’s a reasonable explanation I’m missing, which very well could be the case.

18. jboudreau1129

September 16, 2018 at 5:51 AM

Also, did anyone notice the screen shot is in a white bubble? White bubble is not Jenna. Jenna’s text messages would be in a blue bubble.

19. ijeoma

September 18, 2018 at 7:55 AM

I don’t know or care about Jenna but I know those screen shots are very fake. Doesn’t matter how you save someone’s name on your iphone, iMessage is supposed to have a picture icon with the persons picture or name initials. In that case there was supposed to be a JC above her name but there wasn’t on the screen shot so it’s obviously fake.

20. jetfuel11

September 20, 2018 at 12:02 PM

100% agree with this. This is odd and suggests there is something off with these texts. In the last screenshot, the blue hue on the text entry bar means that the person who took the screenshot responded, likely with a short answer given the width of the blue hue (try scrolling through a conversation on an iPhone and you’ll see this blue hue over the responses). If that is the case, there should not be a ‘Delivered’ line under the response in the prior screenshot. That should only appear under the last sent text by the user, which this wasn’t. The blue hue on the last screenshot proves it. Based on this it makes it look like the other screenshots may be real but the last one seems fake.

21. yomamalied

September 23, 2018 at 2:35 PM

Where are the date and time sent/received? Or were all of texts supposedly sent at the same time, i.e. the date/time is above the first message on the first screenshot?

22. yomamalied

September 23, 2018 at 2:46 PM

Where are the dates and times that the texts were sent/received? Or were they all sent at the same time (date/time above the earliest text)?