Bachelor in Paradise 6 Spoilers

The “Bachelorette” Hannah – (EXCLUSIVE) What’s Happening Now & “Bachelor in Paradise” Spoilers for Episodes 1 & 2

Photo Credit: ABC

All right, lets talk some “Bachelor in Paradise” season 6 now. Immediately lets get to three tweets I posted towards the end of last week and on the weekend which are immediate spoilers:

Lets break down all three:

1) Yeah, so the second Demi’s gf Kristian Haggerty (not part of Bachelor Nation) came on the show and they were allowed to stay, I figured they were heading towards this ending. What other possible reason can be given for why someone who America doesn’t even know would be allowed to stay on the show? 2 reasons: 1) Because it’s their first same sex couple this franchise has ever had and 2) Because they can exploit it by having them get engaged. Just weeks before going on Paradise, Demi was on a podcast saying she wasn’t ready to be engaged. Then after 2 weeks she was? Ok. Look, I’m fine with Demi being bisexual and having a girlfriend. Good for her. Just the way she went about this whole thing, pre-planning with production, etc., I’m sorry, it just loses sincerity for me and feeds the notion that Demi is all about Demi. She wants attention on her as much as possible. Production is just as guilty as anyone since they allow it, but make no mistake, Demi knew what she was doing heading into the show, brought her girlfriend on so she could specifically come out on national television, and then gets engaged? I just find this whole thing very exploitative and ABC will no doubt pound their chest until the end of time promoting the hell out of the fact they have their first same sex couple.

2) Caelynn is someone who went on podcasts and did interviews post Colton’s season talking about how she was looking for a good Christian guy. And now, she ends up leaving with Dean, a known playboy in this franchise, someone who self-admittedly has a hard time committing, and within the last year had no problem telling anyone who’ll listen that every Bachelor Nation relationship is fake. Not to mention, for those who have no idea, Dean doesn’t have a home. He currently lives out of his van and just drifts around basically. His van is his home. Ok. This relationship totally seems realistic. This’ll work.

3) So let me explain this one in more than 280 characters. By the way, isn’t it amazing that when Twitter changed from 140 to 280 characters everyone flipped out saying it was too much? Now, can you even imagine only having 140 characters to make a tweet? Neither can I. Anyway, so there were certain contestants who were already filming in Paradise that were allowed to attend Chris and Krystal’s wedding. I don’t think the whole cast did, but just selected ones. Connor was already on the show at that point, and I think Dean had already come back to take Caelynn away. Anyway, Whitney Fransway (Nick’s season) was in attendance at the wedding even though, as far as my knowledge, she had zero allegiance or friendship with Chris or Krystal. So Connor and Whitney started talking at the wedding and hit it off. Connor goes back filming Paradise thinking Whitney will be brought on at some point. She wasn’t, so Connor eliminates himself since Whitney didn’t come on. Whitney ends up being brought on the show shortly after Connor leaves, sees he’s not there, and eliminates herself to after Connor. And now they’re together post-show.

I’m still trying to gather all the information about how the show ended outside of Demi’s engagement. Pretty sure I know who the final couples were and if they decided to go to the fantasy suite or not, just trying to get details behind everything. So with that said, I’ll give you the spoilers for the first 2 episodes of Paradise this season. Here is the original cast:

Men:

Kevin Fortenberry (Hannah’s season)
John Paul Jones (Hannah)
Dylan Barbour (Hannah)
Cam Ayala (Hannah)
Blake Horstman (Becca’s season)
Wills Reid (Becca)
Clay Harbor (Becca)
Derek Peth (JoJo’s season, BIP season 4)
Chris Bukowski (Emily’s season, Andi’s season, Bachelor Pad season 3, BIP seasons 1 & 2. Yes, he has come out of retirement).

Women:

Hannah Godwin (Colton’s season)
Caelynn Miller-Keyes (Colton)
Nicole Lopez-Alvar (Colton)
Onyeka Ehie (Colton)
Tayshia Adams (Colton)
Sydney Lotuaco (Colton)
Jane Aver (Colton)
Demi Burnett (Colton)
Katie Morton (Colton)
Bibiana Julian (Arie’s season)
Annaliese Puccini (Arie)
Kristina Schulman (Nick’s season & BIP 4) joined the cast on day 2.

Dates:

Blake gets the first date card of the season and asks out Tayshia.
Kristina arrives with a date card on Day 2 and asks out Blake.
Clay is given a date card and he asks out Nicole.

If you didn’t read what I already posted on June 18th about Blake and his whole situation after he got back from his date with Kristina, you can read it all here.

Some other drama that happened before this rose ceremony involved Annaliese. Because she is friends with Angela, Clay’s ex-girlfriend, she wasn’t happy Clay was on the show and felt he broke up with Angela so he could do it. She confronted Clay with this.

Also, at the cocktail party before the rose ceremony, Annaliese told Chris he was the only guy she wanted to be with. Gee, shocker. Annaliese immediately clinging on to a guy? No way! Anyway, Chris was having none of that and didn’t want to be attached to someone so quickly, so, he didn’t give her a rose.

Rose Ceremony #1 (Men giving out roses)

Clay gave his rose to Nicole
Kevin to Sydney
Blake to Tayshia
Cam to Caelynn
John Paul Jones to Onyeka
Wills to Katie
Derek to Demi
Chris B. to Kristina
Dylan to Hannah G.

Eliminated this episode: Bibiana Julian, Annaliese Puccini, and Jane Aver.

Rose Ceremony #2: (Men asking dates, Women giving out roses)

Men (13): Clay, Kevin, Blake, Cam, John Paul Jones, Wills, Derek, Chris, and Dylan. Four guys entering this episode: Jordan Kimball (Becca’s season, BIP 5), Mike Johnson (Hannah’s season), Christian Estrada (Becca’s season), and Dean Unglert (Rachel’s season, BIP 4)
Women (9): Nicole, Sydney, Tayshia, Caelynn, Onyeka, Katie, Demi, Kristina, and Hannah G.

Dates:

Jordan with Nicole
Mike with Caelynn
Christian with Nicole
Dean with Caelynn

It’s during this episode that Blake tells Caelynn and Tayshia that he wants to pursue Hannah G. Hannah is already pretty close with Dylan at this point, so nothing ever comes of Blake & Hannah.

During the cocktail party of this episode, Christian and Nicole are off by themselves talking and he brought a pinata. Clay goes over to interrupt and basically Christian doesn’t let him. Clay goes back to the group, tells them what happened, and Jordan then goes over to talk to Christian. He’s about to rip the pinata from where it was hanging (basically to throw it in the ocean like last season’s teddy bear), but Christian grabs his arm, and Jordan body slams him to the ground. Security has to jump in and separate the two, and after a while, Chris Harrison says they both have to leave the show.

Rose Ceremony:

Demi gives her rose to Derek
Caelynn to Dean
Hannah G to Dylan
Nicole to Clay
Katie to Chris
Sydney to Mike
Tayshia to JPJ
Kristina to Blake

Onyeka ended up not giving out her rose. Said she didn’t find a connection so she ends up leaving.

Eliminated this episode: Cam Ayala, Kevin Fortenberry, and Wills Reid. Jordan Kimball & Christian Estrada eliminated earlier in the episode.

I pretty much have everything for episodes 3 and 4 as well and will be posting those soon. Just wanted to give you some more spoilers to hold you over.

Send all links and emails to: steve@realitysteve.com. To follow me on Twitter, it’s: www.twitter.com/RealitySteve. Instagram name is “RealitySteve,” join my Reality Steve Facebook Fan Page, or listen to all my podcasts at Apple Podcasts. Talk to you tomorrow.

1. facathbach

July 2, 2019 at 11:44 AM

Reality Steve, you truly deserve an award for all the hard work that you do!!!! You are awesome. Thank you.

2. ctrealitygirl

July 2, 2019 at 11:54 AM

I agree! He’s right on top of all the juicy gossip and been getting it to us as it comes in. Love it! I just wish he had watched the show last night as I couldn’t wait to hear what he had to say about the scene when Peter comes back with a rose from the group date, and Tyler runs to him and jumps and straddles Peter! RS loves the “run and jump” …but typically it’s the women “jumping” the men! Awesome scene!

3. justsaying

July 2, 2019 at 1:35 PM

Team Haley and Team Hannah all the way – great job ladies!!! Great job Steve for bringing us the news!!

Sociopath-Jed needs therapy and a VD check. Although, there probably are no cure for either.

Narcisistic-Luke needs therapy. No cure either but hope springs eternal.

Thanks Tyler for dressing up for the date, a flannel shirt and a magician velvet suit?? Sorry wrong outfits, wrong guy! He’s quite mouthy this episode too. It’s telling Hannah’s not into him as she sent him back to the hotel early enough for Connor to have a long conversation with her. Not good for Tyler. Tyler didn’t look hot this episode either. He has bad angles.

Mike’s still my favorite but ABC just need to stop it with the looking-for-the-fourth-lady in his life. Who the heck wants to be fourth??

Not a good sign for Peter getting sent off immediately after given the rose. Hannah didn’t want to spend anymore time with him.

4. dbla31

July 2, 2019 at 1:54 PM

Thank you Steve! You made my day with the Hannah news.

Am a bit bummed about Jordan’s short appearance on Paradise, but I’ll take what Jordan I can get.

5. adelina

July 2, 2019 at 2:35 PM

I personally didn’t have any problem with Tyler’s shade toward Luke P’s height. Luke P has been nothing but a snake and I’m sure it’s hard for us all to imagine how it would actually be to deal with Luke in such an isolated intense environment.

I also loved Garrett last night. I thought him baiting Luke was great. None of this is bullying to me. It’s called standing up for yourself and putting a narcissistic moron in his place. I’m sure they’re portraying Luke as worse than he actually is but I don’t think it’s much of a stretch from his true colors either. His whole “testimony” last night was one big eyeroll for me. I don’t buy any of it as genuine.

6. krosby

July 2, 2019 at 3:15 PM

Completely agree with your take on Tyler’s comment about Luke’s height. Can you imagine the outrage if a woman on The Bachelor ridiculed another woman’s physical features? It was definitely a low blow on Tyler’s end and it was unattractive. I get Luke was hard to deal with, but hate when people resort to insulting things people have no control over. Also… Luke isn’t even 5’8. ?

7. megs

July 2, 2019 at 7:17 PM

I couldn’t care less about Tyler’s comment re: Luke’s height… Luke has proven himself time and time again to be a narcissistic sociopath… I’m sure all the guys have said worse about him. Tyler has been a quality guy so far, so a low blow at Luke doesn’t phase me. All the remaining guys are so fed up with Luke at this point, I can’t blame him. I’m honestly surprised there weren’t more negative comments shown, but I think it’s pretty clear NONE of them can stand him.

I also agree that Garrett wasn’t bullying Luke… he was just being honest. Luke brings it on himself.

To @justsaying… that date fit the same format as Colton’s 3-on-1… the first one to get a rose was let go for the evening so that the lead could figure out who of the remaining two to choose. I don’t think it was an indication whatsoever of who she’s interested in.

8. justsaying

July 2, 2019 at 8:42 PM

@megs Remember during the 3-1 date, Colton gave the first rose to Hannah G and sent her packing back to the hotel. Look how that turned out for her. The second 3-1 rose went to none other that Cassie. He turned it into a 1-1 where they spent lots and lots of time together. Time equals more chemistry.

9. joanne

July 2, 2019 at 9:21 PM

This season has turned into such a train wreck. I will never understand why she’s kept Luke week after week and sending some other good guys home. And we know what goes down with Luke next week too.

Then choosing Jed and having it all unravel within a few weeks due to his deception and lying doesn’t help either.

It’s too bad because Hannah has been a good bachelorette. She’s got a lot of personality and seems very genuine.

10. tater82

July 3, 2019 at 1:55 AM

I noticed Tyler didn’t look the same as usual either. I think he’s lost weight since being there and that’s changed his facial features some.

11. susan78

July 3, 2019 at 7:06 AM

I think she’s quite into Peter and he isn’t getting the love from viewers he deserves at all. As for sending him away, isn’t that what would have to happen on a 3-way date so she can sort out the remaining two guys? Nobody wants to stick around for that awkwardness!

12. susan78

July 3, 2019 at 7:13 AM

Garrett overplayed his hand a bit, I think, probably at production’s encouragement like RS said. That was a lot of mocking/harassing to not come out ahead.

13. justsaying

July 3, 2019 at 7:40 AM

@susan78, if Hannah really liked Pete, she could have saved the second 3-on-1 date rose for him. Notice how Hannah and Luke P were able to spend more time together after she gifted him the rose that night. This was exactly what happened to Cassie too. She received the second 3-1 rose and Colton turned it into a 1-1 to spend more time with her.

See, 3-1 is now a loophole to 1-1

14. justsaying

July 3, 2019 at 7:52 AM

I found Tyler, Jed and Garrett sinking down to Luke P’s level. They could have taken the Connor, Peter or Mike’s route. Sure, they can say their piece but no need to instigate, argue incessantly and acting like moral policemen.

15. keddo

July 3, 2019 at 1:44 PM

Did anyone else notice the artist made Hannah look like a Wookie, and Mike like a white guy? I definitely prefer the old masters Hannah was looking at at the museum to that artist’s work.

16. akissfromarose

July 18, 2019 at 6:22 PM

How can they have filmed the Jed/Hannah break up during ATFR if it’s a live show on June 29th/30th???

17. akissfromarose